• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

divad's Savage Sword of Conan #1 CGC 9.8 O/WtoW Highest CGC census copy pre-eBay

18 posts in this topic

First offer of $2,000 takes it - Belly up to the bar boys! Boxed, Insured and Shipped via Priority Mail in the U.S. or Global Express to anywhere in the world!

SSOC1s.jpg

SSOC1bs.jpg

I sold my 9.8 White Manitoba copy for $2026.00 in October, I then sold another 9.8 White copy to the same buyer for around the $1600.00 range, I think Mr. Hughes has a 9.8 for 1600.00 currently on his site right now. By the way that's a beautiful mag thumbsup2.gif

I sold my 9.8 White Manitoba copy for $2026.00 in October, I then sold another 9.8 White copy to the same buyer for around the $1600.00 range, I think Mr. Hughes has a 9.8 for 1600.00 currently on his site right now. By the way that's a beautiful mag thumbsup2.gif

Thanks grin.gifwink.gif

Just a scanner issue - nothing there. You try scanning these puppies - they are big! cloud9.gif

btw, you are. 27_laughing.gif

I are what??? confused.gif

are 27_laughing.gif = are funny

I think... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif