• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic 3 ?
1 1

17 posts in this topic

Its essentially a coverless copy, all the value is really in the cover so I dont expect this one to do much. I think the Berk auction is starting to bring them out of the woodwork however.

51 minutes ago, lpsunburst said:

Its essentially a coverless copy, all the value is really in the cover so I dont expect this one to do much. I think the Berk auction is starting to bring them out of the woodwork however.

+1 DTA had a coverless up on eBay forever didn't seem to be much demand for just the guts.

I saw the All star 8 scam post than saw this and did not read the post since I thought it was a scam. I now see its a photo cover. I just wish I could Delete the post since it makes me look like :makepoint:.

1 hour ago, october said:

That's an insane price, but it's an insane market right now. 

Filled with insane people chasing insane books with insane amounts of money.  What are we normal people to do? :cry:

2 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:
4 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Filled with insane people chasing insane books with insane amounts of money.  What are we normal people to do? :cry:

Buy photocopy comic books!! (thumbsu

hm

Nah, better to take out a second mortgage on the house! :insane:

57 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:
1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

hm

Nah, better to take out a second mortgage on the house! :insane:

But I already did! Spent it all on my near mint run of Gabby Hayes! doh!

So the rumor he's being added to the Avengers lineup is true? hm