• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] AUCTION - NM ow/w Conan the Barbarian, issue 1 (prev graded) - ends June 2, 10pm CST
1 1

26 posts in this topic

AUCTION - NM ow/w Conan the Barbarian, issue 1 (prev graded) - ends June 2, 10pm CST

I thought it would be fun to have an auction thread for this book... 

Gorgeous book!  It was previously graded CGC 9.4 ow/w, and rescued from it's plastic sarcophagus... a picture of the label is below as well.

Why an auction?  Because auctions are fun... and hopefully someone is able to snag this book for a great price.

TERMS

The auction ends on June 2 at 10pm CST.  Any bids placed after that time (governed by forum time stamp) are not accepted.

The starting price is $5.  Bids must be within at least $5 increments.

No HOS or probationary list members.

Paypal is the preferred method of payment.

Returns are accepted within 10 days of receipt, shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.

I ship USPS Priority insured, and within the US only.  Shipping cost for this piece will be $8.

I ship out each Saturday.

I have done a ton of business on these boards, please make sure to check out my KUDOS THREAD!

BIN - $2,000

IMG_20170530_0001.jpg

IMG_20170530_0001d.jpg

IMG_20170530_0001gg.jpg

Edited by CheeseFrog

Thank you, Dayzen!

Hmm, I'm not seeing any information on a required BIN within an auction.  I've run a few auctions of comparable length before and have never run into that.  

If that is indeed the case I'll add a sensible BIN, but putting myself in the shoes of a current bidder I don't think I would like that.

22 minutes ago, CheeseFrog said:

Thank you, Dayzen!

Hmm, I'm not seeing any information on a required BIN within an auction.  I've run a few auctions of comparable length before and have never run into that.  

If that is indeed the case I'll add a sensible BIN, but putting myself in the shoes of a current bidder I don't think I would like that.

Doesn't have to be a sensible BIN at all Cheese, make it whatever you want.  5k, 50k, as long as there is a BIN, you're good.  The more ludicrous you make the BIN, the more genuine your bids will be. (thumbsu