• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Con Report - Berkeley Comic Con
1 1

48 posts in this topic

On 6/7/2017 at 8:54 AM, piper said:

I remember seeing these in some smaller Donut Shops in SW Ontario. I didn't realize you were originally from Michigan. I'm there once or twice a year to catch a ball game in Detroit. 

Didn't Mickey Lolich own a donut shop ?

2 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:
On 6/7/2017 at 5:54 AM, piper said:

I remember seeing these in some smaller Donut Shops in SW Ontario. I didn't realize you were originally from Michigan. I'm there once or twice a year to catch a ball game in Detroit. 

Didn't Mickey Lolich own a donut shop ?

I understand he hung out in the hot dog shops...,

35 minutes ago, HouseofComics.Com said:

Even before the first show the hope was to grow to the point where you guys would come down once in awhile!

Might not make sense to fly that far just for a 1 day show but combine that with a little holiday and it makes perfect sense.

15 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

You clearly haven't seen piper or artboy lol .  Perhaps we should organize  a group.

I've  actually met Marc! I was a newbie CGC Boardie at the time visiting the Bay Area for the Pleasanton Highland Games. One cool dude.

Every boardie I've met over the years has been incredibly gracious with their time and cool to hangout with!