• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

defrocked cgc peds f.s.--silver and gold
1 1

27 posts in this topic

i'm going to winnow down my ped type-set a bit, by selling off the labeled peds that ain't labeled no more.  i'll take it on thread trumps p.m. chats, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  s/h on me usa, you pay foreign.  i'll take returns.  p.p., check or m.o. all good. 

first up:  diamond run.

cool vampire cover.  the gpa is from me grabbing it 5 years ago. i'm looking for a little profit.  $375.

au23.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

1 minute ago, Straw-Man said:

i'm going to winnow down my ped type-set a bit, by selling off the labeled peds that ain't labeled no more.  s/h on me usa, you pay foreign.  i'll take returns.  p.p., check or m.o. all good.

first up:  diamond run.

cool vampire cover.  the gpa is from me grabbing it 5 years ago. i'm looking for a little profit.  $375.

au23.jpg

I'll take it. 

and don't need this one with the ped gone, so here's one non-ped f.s. in the thread.  $125.

boone1.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

the only one i hate to give up.  only 4 slabbed "sherwoods" in the whole wide world.  i want top-dollar for a true rarity, and a, ahem, classic cover to boot.  $4,500.

batman22.jpg

22 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

the only one i hate to give up.  only 4 slabbed "sherwoods" in the whole wide world.  i want top-dollar for a true rarity, and a, ahem, classic cover to boot.  $4,500.

batman22.jpg

Could somebody enlighten the ignorant about the significance of the Sherwood  label as I have never seen this before 

guy brought 4 books in to cgc in its nascent stages, said there was  a huge o.o. collection behind them.  they called it a ped, slabbed the 4 [2 bats, 2 police], but later decided that the collection did NOT meet ped criteria, and no more were so labeled.  so, it'a ped hoard of 4.

4 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

guy brought 4 books in to cgc in its nascent stages, said there was  a huge o.o. collection behind them.  they called it a ped, slabbed the 4 [2 bats, 2 police], but later decided that the collection did NOT meet ped criteria, and no more were so labeled.  so, it'a ped hoard of 4.

Thank you