• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA--Recap pg. 54---50% off
5 5

1,077 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:
15 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I was talking about the thread, dildoholio, not my personal life.  (shrug)

Oh I see, some people separate the internet and the real world :whistle:

ya' sausage wrapped in cucumber sucker!

6 minutes ago, adampasz said:

Are you guys just competing to be post # 666?

Screen Shot 2017-06-14 at 12.07.16 AM.png

been there, done that.

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

ill honor this but please in the future i want to see the issue #.  i want this to be fun for everyone so please use :takeit:

(thumbsu I don't want to be the cause of any shenanigans, so whichever solution is easiest for you is fine by me!

1 hour ago, adampasz said:

Solar, you'll be happy to know I skipped the John Berk auction for this. :applause:

Smart man and this auction has kicked butt for 3 days and tomorrow will be a classic finish like my last auction.  Im going to try and make it special....and thank you

Round #3 Recap----Please take a look below.  There are a lot of nice books still left.  Feel free to make offers via pm as well.  20% OFF till the final round tonight at 7pm....thanks

Metal Men #34--This is a very cool cover.  Bright colors, great art.  Stunning.  This is an 8.5 copy.  Asking $25

Superman #206--Here is a cool cover of Supes getting beat up lol.  Sharp 6.0 copy.  Asking $10

Adventure Comics #244--This is a very nice copy except the first page on the inside is detatched.  So lets call this a 4.0.  Asking $40

Star Lord #10---All of these cover are awesome.  i love every single one.  This is an 8.5 copy.  Asking $15SOLD

Star Lord #14---All of these cover are awesome.  i love every single one.  This is an 8.5 copy.  Asking $15SOLD

Star Lord #15---All of these cover are awesome.  i love every single one.  This is an 8.0 copy.  Asking $10SOLD

Here is a stunning copy---Lois lane #69--Superman is such a gentleman lol....love this guy.  This is a very sharp 8.5 or better.  Asking $40 SOLD

Gomer Pyle #1--Have never seen this book before.  Solid 4.0 copy.  Asking $5

Star Wars #45--Who doesnt love star wars? lol This is a sharp 8.5 copy.  Asking $5

Superman #191--This is the nicest copy of this book that I have seen.  Looks like a solid 8.5 or better.  Asking $50

Flash #218--This is a cool cover of a great character.  Solid 7.0 copy.  Asking $10

Tales of the Unexpected #100--I love this cover for some reason.  I sold all of this run so this one must go too.  Solid 7.5 copy.  Asking $22

Challengers of the Unknown #33--This has a gorgeous blue cover.  love it.  Solid 7.0 copy.  Asking $12

Superman #209--Cool cover here, i know i say that a lot but im a comic cover lover.  This is a 6.5 copy.  Asking $10

World's Finest #174--Two of my favorite 3 super heroes on one cover not bad.  Where is wolverine? lol......This is a 6.5.  Asking $10

Mystery in Space #91--This is one of my favorite runs.  Here is a sharp 6.5+ copy.  Asking $20

Showcase #43--Here is the first Dr. No.  This is a 3.5 copy, cover is detatched butt everything is still there.  Not an easy book to find.  Asking $60

This next book is just sick and I rarely ever see it for sale.  This run is awesome.  This is a sharp 3.5 to 4.0 copy.  A press would help this for sure.  Asking $150

World's Finest #172--Gorgeous cover.  Solid 8.5 copy.  Asking $45

Jungle Action combo--#11 and #13--Get these before the movie blows these up.  It looks awesome.  They are both nice copies.  Asking $15 SOLD

Free Bee #2--Again anyone can take it if you have purchased or even liked any of my posts

Ghostly Tales #65--This is a cool cover.  Asking $5

Justice League #30--This comic is very solid except the staple is popped top staple.  I hate popped staples so lets just say book is 6.5.  Asking $15

Tales of the Unexpected #46--Here is a crazy cool cover, i love aliens and hott blondes.  This is a well presenting 5.5 copy.  Asking $15

Dracula #26---Nice sharp 8.5 copy.  Asking $10

Avengers #215---This one has been in my boxes for 17 years or so....just love the cover....solid 9.2 or better---Asking $15

Walt Disney's comics and stories vol.15 #12 from 1955---This is a sharp 7.0 copy--Asking $10 SOLD

Felix the Cat #1 3d comic with the glasses.  Not attached but they are still there.  Awesome copy that is very tough to find.  So one shows up on GPA that is a 6.0 that sold in may 2017 for $256.  This copy is in that range but to be safe ill say 5.5.  Lets go $150

Edited by SOLAR BOY