• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA--Recap pg. 54---50% off
5 5

1,077 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

no worries bud. tomorrow there will be something for you i promise you

i work till 11 CT (thats central time for you west coast people!) so ill miss out...booo

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

30 minutes at 30% off some awesome books left go hunt....good luck all and those who spent all your likes thank you....i really appreciate it.  Tomorrow night i will post prob 50 books with 3 awesome last books.  You dont want to miss tomorrow.  Lets start 7pm sharp

Another good night, thank you.  Hope to add to my stack tomorrow!

2 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

The Flash #174--This is another one of mine i got at a convention like 17 years ago when all they had at cons were raw books.  CGC was a joke then lol.....they still are hahahaha.  This looks and feels over 8.0 but i recommend a clean and a press.  Say 7.0/7.5 now.  Asking $30

Untitled-4-p1 (18).jpg

takeit @30%off

2 minutes ago, FineCollector said:

Another good night, thank you.  Hope to add to my stack tomorrow!

Im sure you can there will be some great books and the very last comic is an awesome pre code book......Marvel.....thats all i can say

Just now, Fan Boy said:

:takeit: at 30% off. Worlds Finest 154

great eye that book is awesome.....the panics you got are awesome...you will love them.....there r more worlds fines btw....nice ones left

I hope you guys are enjoying these books.  Its not easy finding collections and I always add left overs and some from my boxes......if i were not collecting all the Archie from 1-120 i would sell my #50.  But i love that book.  when i upgrade it ill sell this one

1 minute ago, Patriot6 said:

:takeit:@30%, if still avail.

^^ nice pickup....guys look at the recap page for the first two rounds youre missing some awesome books.....and that FF book is so sharp