• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA--Recap pg. 54---50% off
5 5

1,077 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:

Sorry to break it to you, but Archie died a few years ago.

Yes, the new look do put the final nail.  But the Archie 50 will alway stand timeless 

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

I feel like im babysitting right now.....kids behave....lets finish these last two and if you are all nice ill do a discount on all the books from tonight and past two nights

:whee:

MAD Comics #20---This cover is just awesome and this copy is absolutely stunning.  This is a 7.5 copy easy.  Last 8.0 sold for $296 last month and last 6.5 sold for $165 in april this year.  Lets make this a deal at $200  Pulled

Untitled-5-p1 (2).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Last book of the night.  I love the MAD comics but doesnt seem like there are any collectors.  The first 23 are classics.  Here is #19---Sharp 7.5 copy.  Asking $150 Pulled

Untitled-5-p1 (3).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Guys lets do this.  Every book thats posted tonight and past two days you get 30% off just for the next 30 minutes.........EXCEPT ALL THE MAD magazines.  Since all of you didnt buy even one ill keep them all.

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Last book of the night.  I love the MAD comics but doesnt seem like there are any collectors.  The first 23 are classics.  Here is #19---Sharp 7.5 copy.  Asking $150

Untitled-5-p1 (3).jpg

i only have 1 MAD. and your copies are to high grade for me to afford!

Just now, Fan Boy said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

:roflmao:you made my day!

You're welcome,  pass me one of your lizard-condomized weniers 

You can have the winner of the greggy-basement-spit-fest.

Just be sure to bring him home in the morning.

:sumo:

Just now, adampasz said:

Doom Patrol #97--Cool cover with some chips on spine.  Ill put this in the 6.0 or better range but im tight.  Asking $5
Metal Men #1 ... Im asking $50 and thats a steal. 
:takeit:@ 30% Off

thank you sir will add to your list^^

1 hour ago, SOLAR BOY said:

This is the second copy that i have posted in as many days.  Gorgeous pink cover.  the other one got snagged quick.  This is a solid 7.5 or better copy.  Asking $30

Untitled-4-p1 (34).jpg

:takeit:@ 30 % off