• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bob's Comic Books

29 posts in this topic

Would love to go in a store like that :applause: have fun when you go back 

The store definitely looked old school, with the wall books and the rows of long boxes.  Out of the two in my city one is still in that vein while the other has hardly any back issues and is 75% action figures with the other 25% being TPB's.

16 minutes ago, Von Cichlid said:

The store definitely looked old school, with the wall books and the rows of long boxes.  Out of the two in my city one is still in that vein while the other has hardly any back issues and is 75% action figures with the other 25% being TPB's.

images_zpsf50cfa7a.jpg

My LCSs are 170 miles west, 180 miles north or 235 miles south.

I pretty much don't even try to go to comic shops anymore.  Although I do try to stop in at Hooker's Comics and Cards and visit Dennis (TheShadowKnows) when I go through Eugene (That's 250 miles)

6 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I pretty much don't even try to go to comic shops anymore.  Although I do try to stop in at Hooker's Hookers, Comics and Cards and visit Dennis (TheShadowKnows) when I go through Eugene (That's 250 miles)

fixed

15 minutes ago, paperheart said:
22 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I pretty much don't even try to go to comic shops anymore.  Although I do try to stop in at Hooker's Hookers, Comics and Cards and visit Dennis (TheShadowKnows) when I go through Eugene (That's 250 miles)

fixed

Hookers, Comics and Blow is the place down the street aways.

43 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

I'm going back today. I've got about 2 more hours at this conference, and then I'm off for comics. Today is payday, not good, not good at all. :(

WWBFD?

batman%20addict.jpg

I love that Wonder woman cover, it's strange that some great covers are neglected in favour of the keys. Personally I just love the art more than the personalities, great collection of books you bought enjoy.

11 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

So this guy bought a large collection from someone who spent five years in the late eighties taking stacks of comics to shows for signatures. LOTS of signed comics. I got a few as seen below.

Does that mean he/you got some Frank Frazetta sig's??

The only one I noticed that was on the cover was JR senior....so hopefully most of them are on the first page or something.....