• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicArtAds update: 1993 catalog from Gaetano De Agostino
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Good evening!  I just uploaded another complete, 16-page catalog to my ComicArtAds website.  It is the first catalog from the 1990s that I have uploaded.  It was published in early 1993 by Gaetano De Agostino.  I think the catalog has a really interesting variety of high-quality art, including a cool selection of John Romita Sr. Spider-Man comic strips.  You can see the catalog here:

http://comicartads.com/content/comic-art-catalog-1-gaetano-de-agostino-1993

Enjoy!  Best regards, Lee

30 minutes ago, Flambit said:

ha - loved the Buscema Avengers cover for $200 or whatever it was...  Keep up the good work!

Thanks!  Personally, I would have splurged and bought the John Buscema Sub-Mariner #24 cover for $350.

I bought the Romita large art ASM 49 page 5 from Gaetano from this catalog, and I still remember my good buddy Bruce telling me i was a fool to buy a twice up Spiderman page with no spiderman on it for 300 bucks.  LOL.....(though it did have great panels of Kraven battling with a lion)

Slightly off topic (from this particular catalog), but speaking of Romita, I can't forget a catalog that Lee posted on the Facebook group that had something like eight Romita Sr. covers, all between $50-60.

One was this one.  I can't imagine what it would go for on Heritage today.

111-1[1].jpg

Edited by Flambit
a word