• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So whats new
1 1

22 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

I have had quite the break from comic message boards. Burned myself out for a bit, what's changed since last year? But seriously, I still love this place, just needed a break from comics.

Welcome Back!! :) 

1 hour ago, The Resurrection said:

I have had quite the break from comic message boards. Burned myself out for a bit, what's changed since last year? But seriously, I still love this place, just needed a break from comics.

Do you still have that Detective?  I'm waiting on an invoice....,. :whistle:

"Well, Nuke's scared because his eyelids are jammed and his old man's here.  We need a live...is it a live rooster?  We need a live rooster to take the curse off Jose's glove and nobody seems to know what to get Millie or Jimmy for their wedding present.  We're dealing with a lot of sh@t."

4 hours ago, The Resurrection said:

@lizards2 has been a worse butthole than ever.Duckholio even.

20 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:
4 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Do you still have that Detective?  I'm waiting on an invoice....,. :whistle:

Which one. I don't remember this, but I can sell you whatever you like lol

It was a red one.  431?  Now I see I have one...., so nevermind....,

22 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
5 hours ago, The Resurrection said:

@lizards2 has been a worse butthole than ever.Duckholio even.

So...., I've been meeting expectations?  (shrug)

6 hours ago, The Resurrection said:

The ComicConnect Berk auction!:whatthe:

Check out the threads in GA for the once in a lifetime chance at some rarely seen books!?

On 6/30/2017 at 9:30 AM, The Resurrection said:

good to see you, Pat. (thumbsu 

56 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

Are common books still trash?

Drek or a potential, film-related goldmine? Lead or precious metal? Tough to say at present.

We live in alchemic times.

Edited by Ken Aldred