• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Canada Day!
2 2

48 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, skrank said:

Have a great Canada Day everybody!

Trump-make-canada-American-again.jpg

lol

2 hours ago, oakman29 said:

I'll bring the Tim Hortons jelly donuts, and beer ay.:tink:

We had Canadians in the basement..., until we called oakman29!!! :banana:

I was born into a country without being asked if I had a preference. For some people that is a very unfortunate thing.

Thankfully, i was born into a country where they strive to make education cheaper every year, health care is free for all and racism has been all but stamped out.

I live in a country where people freely apologize when they make a mistake and I'm OK with being the butt of the world's jokes for it.

I live in a country that has more natural resources than any other country in the world and yet a fraction of the population.

I live in a country where the great out doors may actually be the greatest outdoors in the world, ,bar none. Mountains, beaches, forests, plains. Big cities or small towns, we have it all for you to choose from.

I live in a country where all 4 seasons can be enjoyed. It's never boring.

I live in a country that is sometimes known as the world's peace keepers. I would have it no other way.

I live in Canada and I would have it no other way.

When someone who doesn't live in Canada tells me that they live in the best country in the world I just think about how special this country is and wish everyone else experienced it.

Oh, and sorry. :bigsmile:

Edited by VintageComics

2 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

Tim Horton's USA has debuted the poutine doughnut so Americans can have a taste of Canada. :x

yeah,but we can't get it here.Also missing out on maple bacon timbits. :mad:

9 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

I was born into a country without being asked if I had a preference. For some people that is a very unfortunate thing.

Thankfully, i was born into a country where they strive to make education cheaper every year, health care is free for all and racism has been all but stamped out.

I live in a country where people freely apologize when they make a mistake and I'm OK with being the butt of the world's jokes for it.

I live in a country that has more natural resources than any other country in the world and yet a fraction of the population.

I live in a country where the great out doors may actually be the greatest outdoors in the world, ,bar none. Mountains, beaches, forests, plains. Big cities or small towns, we have it all for you to choose from.

I live in a country where all 4 seasons can be enjoyed. It's never boring.

I live in a country that is sometimes known as the world's peace keepers. I would have it no other way.

I live in Canada and I would have it no other way.

When someone who doesn't live in Canada tells me that they live in the best country in the world I just think about how special this country is and which everyone else experienced it.

Oh, and sorry. :bigsmile:

And don't forget Newfies and Quebec!

Just now, electricprune said:

And don't forget Newfies and Quebec!

And Triumph, Rush, April Wine and The Kings!