• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

72 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Here's a real, real ugly one. I bought this ugly son of a biscuit and then shortly thereafter a nicer copy became available here on the boards. It's yours for a mere $15.00.

MasterComics51.jpeg

I'll take it!:takeit:

4 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Have several days to myself at the house. I could strip wallpaper and paint a room, but c'mon, that's no fun! So listing some comics here for folk's perusal.

Have the inept burglars showed up yet? (shrug)

I'm alone here too.  Walked dogs, then painted the new wainscotting in the living room.  Now it is time for lunch, then to cut and place moldings on the last bedroom left to do. :p  Three months of retirement and my days have been filled with painting and finish carpentry. :p:p:p

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Three months of retirement and my days have been filled with painting and finish carpentry. :p:p:p

You say it like it's a bad thing liz :wink:

Just now, Marwood & I said:
3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Three months of retirement and my days have been filled with painting and finish carpentry. :p:p:p

You say it like it's a bad thing liz :wink:

I had visions of frolicking in my comics like Unca Scrooge in his money bin.  However, with the furnace fire, repainting, recarpeting, etc., I am too busy, and can barely get into the comic cavern with all the stacked up furniture and stuff.  We had to move everything for the carpet guys, and I'm still finishing some stuff so we can move it back. 

I think I'll be done in a couple weeks though - then it will be time to strap on the old comic-diving suit!!  :whee:

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I had visions of frolicking in my comics like Unca Scrooge in his money bin.  However, with the furnace fire, repainting, recarpeting, etc., I am too busy, and can barely get into the comic cavern with all the stacked up furniture and stuff.  We had to move everything for the carpet guys, and I'm still finishing some stuff so we can move it back. 

I think I'll be done in a couple weeks though - then it will be time to strap on the old comic-diving suit!!  :whee:

Ah, good. And what fun you will have, when the comicanaing commences. I had a wonderful time with comics for the seven months I had between jobs. Wonderful. :cloud9:

1 hour ago, ender said:

I'll take it!:takeit:

Thanks!

1 hour ago, 707comics said:

doh! I was late to the party ..... anymore witching hour or similar titles??

Afraid not :sorry:

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

Have the inept burglars showed up yet? (shrug)

I'm alone here too.  Walked dogs, then painted the new wainscotting in the living room.  Now it is time for lunch, then to cut and place moldings on the last bedroom left to do. :p  Three months of retirement and my days have been filled with painting and finish carpentry. :p:p:p

Nah. I'm doing a laundry room, with some annoying wire shelves on the wall. I'm starting to think they're nails with screw heads since screwdrivers do nothing to help remove them. It was just enough for me to say, hmm, maybe a nap is what I'll do. :)

I think play comics, nap, maybe go to a movie, see friends tomorrow all sounds like a fine weekend alone to me.