• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
4 4

451 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Skyman 3

By  Ogden  Whitney,  no  less. 

Various  minor  mayhem,   and missing  a couple  CF's 

FREE  with  the next  purchase,   just  clam it!

jIxUYTc.jpg

Do I qualify?Nope.I'll clam it! lol 

Edited by porcupine48

Cloak  & Dagger 1.  NOT  the  Marvel  title,   lol

Another  Ziff Davis  Norm  Saunders  painted  cover oddity, this is the only issue.  Small piece  out  upper  LH  FC,  plenty  of  chipping  BC,  two pieces  tape  on  spine.  Interior  is tight,   cream - offwhite pages

O'street   G  is $37,  take it  for $20  SOLD!

FlUlnR8.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Cloak  & Dagger 1.  NOT  the  Marvel  title,   lol

Another  Ziff Davis  Norm  Saunders  painted  cover oddity, this is the only issue.  Small piece  out  upper  LH  FC,  plenty  of  chipping  BC,  two pieces  tape  on  spine.  Interior  is tight,   cream - offwhite pages

O'street   G  is $37,  take it  for $20

FlUlnR8.jpg

take it + sky man!

Combat  Casey 24

Stacking  waves, couple  tiny  tears BC,  bit of general  wear.   Great  gloss  and colors,  tight with white pages.

And I  promise  to  lay  that little  dogear  back  down  when  I  rebag it,   lol

Asking $15

Slhxe7E.jpg

Wild Boy 12  1951  issue

Oboy,   another  Ziff  Davis  Norm Saunders  painted cover,   and this one is on  a  very pretty  copy. A touch of  general wear  FC  with  some stress lines along the spine,  but of  rubbing/soiling  BC  also mostly  along spine.   Flat,   glossy,   square,   tight  spine  and CF,   and  white pages.

Take it home  for $30

9sGIqRY.jpg

The Junior Medics  of America  Fun  and Play  Book,  1957

And yes,  this  oddball is listed.

Kinda rough,  with  stain  and tape upper  LH   FC, plus general  wear.  Mostly   games,  puzzles  and  cutouts,  but  several  comic pages  too.   One  page  crayoned,   a  couple  more  penciled,   but  it  appears  to  be intact.

I want  $10  just  because  it's  weird. 

7OnyOYu.jpg