• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paducah KY -- POP-CON 7/15 & 7/16

6 posts in this topic

POPCON OF PADUCAH (P.O.P.)
                           JULY 15-16-2017

THE RIFF 
                        2055 IRVIN COBB DR
                         Paducah, KY 42003

SATURDAY 10am to 5pm
                        SUNDAY 11am to 4pm

SUNDAY IS FAMILY DAY
                   KIDS IN FREE WITH PAID ADULT

$1000 PRIZE GIVEAWAY ON SUNDAY AT 3

COMICS, ANIME, TOYS, HORROR AND MORE!

www.comiccitytn.com or 615-573-4537 for more info

I`ll be set up with Silver , Bronze - couple of boxes of high grade 1`st issues  and a few Golden age gems ..... 

Good luck Mike.

I wanted to do the show but promoter wouldn't sell me 1 table. It was 3 tables or nothing. 

I actually have decent comics for sale. Oh well I'll wait and setup at Wizard Chicago and Baltimore. 

56 minutes ago, lhcomics said:

Good luck Mike.

I wanted to do the show but promoter wouldn't sell me 1 table. It was 3 tables or nothing. 

I actually have decent comics for sale. Oh well I'll wait and setup at Wizard Chicago and Baltimore. 

• I got in a couple weeks ago because someone dropped their table because of a family commitment - and I happened to be with the promoter when this happened and casually said I would take the table  - my first booth @ a show outside Nashville in 6 years  
  • Should I apologize that my comics aren't up to your level ?   --- don't think so ---------
  • See you in Chicago --- you going to the dinner ?

1fbb3a83fd115f4bdd82e3f6c63bc433--emoji-faces-funny-faces[1].jpg

On 7/11/2017 at 2:02 PM, lhcomics said:

Good luck Mike.

That's absolutely crazy. Doesn't the promoter realize he needs some real dealers at his show ? His business model sucks.