• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Topher Grace has signed on for Spider Man 3

28 posts in this topic

Since I have no idea who Topher Grace is, I googled some pics of him.

What candy assed villian could he play?

He looks like Steve from Blues Clues.

crazy.gif

Tobey + Topher

Good names for a gay couple, if I've ever heard them.

Tobey ---> poke2.gif <--- Topher

yay.gif

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Tobey + Topher

Good names for a gay couple, if I've ever heard them.

Tobey ---> poke2.gif <--- Topher

yay.gif

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Throw Greggy's name in there & you got a gay threesome. foreheadslap.gif

...Where did you hear that he is going to play a villian?,...from what I read they are looking to use him as a replacement for McGuire who wants out of the picture....the release in super-hero hype says nothing about him being a villian....

linkage .

......this was froma press release on 04/01/05... News hit the web last night that Toby Maguire, famous for his disinterest in sequels despite signing a three picture deal, has refused to appear in the third Spider-Man film. Whether this is related to the recent news that Thomas Hayden Church would be playing Spidey’s rival in the film is unknown, but apparently Maguire has made it absolutely clear to Sam Raimi that he will not be a part of Spider-Man 3.On top of potential casting news, Variety is reporting that Raimi has already started work on Maguire’s replacement with an interesting choice - Topher Grace. Best known for his leading role on television’s “That 70’s Show”, Grace certainly has the wiry frame for Peter Parker, and having recently left the show for film also has the availability. “Topher’s a natural smart-[#@$%!!!], so Spider-Man’s quick one-liner nature should come easily to him.” said Raimi in a street-side interview.

...Where did you hear that he is going to play a villian?,...from what I read they are looking to use him as a replacement for McGuire who wants out of the picture.....

Yeah! His career was going so well before Spider-Man.

He needs to get back to the homoerotic roles he's more comfortable with.

Ahh...the life of a thespian. screwy.gif

He's the other guy on "That 70s Show". Seen recently opposite the lovely Scarlet Johanssen in "In Good Company".

He was also in Oceans 11 and 12. One of my favourite actors. shy.gif

...Where did you hear that he is going to play a villian?,...from what I read they are looking to use him as a replacement for McGuire who wants out of the picture....the release in super-hero hype says nothing about him being a villian....

LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) -- "That '70s Show" star Topher Grace has joined the lineup of "Spider-Man 3," in which he will play one of two villains