• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

is this real? Stan Lee, Gearge Lucas, Harrison Ford signed

50 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

Believe it or not, Lucas was signing stuff for fans a couple of weeks ago. The video is pretty hilarious.

George Lucas tells autograph seekers to get a job.

This guy who was getting the signatures was recognized. He always gets recognized. That's why the four people standing next to him arn't saying anything - they work for him. He has some other good videos that I suggest checking out. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKj_BC3pEV7Qo0pF4kHQ_6w

8 hours ago, tv horror said:

They aren't Star wars I love horror movies and wrote to them long before 1977 and the Guinness one is a signed Ladykillers postcard. Believe it or not but I've written to all the horror greats Karloff, Price, Lugosi, Carradine all but Lugosi answered. I got the Lugosi one from my father as he met him during a visit to Belfast in the 50's while he played Dracula on stage.

I'm not being selfish about the photos as I'm useless on the pc.  

If you ever plan on selling them shoot me a PM. 

for an honest guess as to the worth of those autographs the OP was asking about............

What is a plug nickel, and why isn't it worth much? | Old Farmer's ...

www.almanac.com › Advice › Question of the Day
Answer: The saying “It's not worth a plug nickel” probably comes from the once-common practice of extracting some metal from a coin to be used for other ...