• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
3 3

225 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:
6 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Good Lord! Another Ricksneatstuff sales thread! Do I feed my kids or do I buy more funny books?

I think the answer is OBVIOUS Bob :baiting:

That's what Ramen is for?

3 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

There is a complete recap on Page 1!

Next purchase who claims it gets this AMAZING Heroic ferocious Killer Giant Panda Book Free!!!

IMG_6029.jpg

Next to a rabid iguana, nothing more terrifying than a ferocious giant panda!

On 7/27/2017 at 4:58 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

The Unseen 15 - classic skull cover - nice glossy cover with rich colors - some tape on spine for top and bottom split - 3.5 -complete  $110

IMG_6096.jpg

IMG_6097.jpg

:takeit: per pm

This thread will close at 9PM this evening. 

Feel free to make offers. 

Some great books remain. Many of these books are priced well below market. A few standouts you must have missed :baiting:

Mister Mystery 4- 3.5- $360 !!!! $320

Baffling Mysteries 20- 4.0- $95!! $90

Blackhawk 20- 5.0- $450 $425

Famous Crimes 1 - great headlights cover - (3.5) - complete with decent paper - $225 $210 $200

Green Mask 11 - solid and complete - 3.5 - Pretty nice copy- Fox book that has been rising in attention lately- $120

And many more very cool books selling for less than recent sale prices. :foryou:

2 hours ago, goldust40 said:

Manhunt 6 per PM :takeit:

Manhunt 6 is such a cool cover.  I have only seen a handful of copies over the past 20+ years.  I believe all crime books are on the rise and Manhunt is one of the best crime titles out there.  Congratulations!

2 hours ago, BakerFanOne said:

Manhunt 6 is such a cool cover.  I have only seen a handful of copies over the past 20+ years.  I believe all crime books are on the rise and Manhunt is one of the best crime titles out there.  Congratulations!

I agree completely. Manhunt itself is a great series, chockful of great covers like that one.

On 7/21/2017 at 6:19 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Blackhawk 20- 5.0- $450 $425

Crandall classic bondage cover- definitely an up and coming book. Pressed. Lays flat- nice gloss. 

IMG_8850.jpg

IMG_8851.jpg

IMG_8852.jpg

take it

On 7/22/2017 at 10:54 AM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Jughead Comics 8- CGC 7.0- WHITE Pages- $325 $300 $275

Tied for 2nd highest- but obviously the nicest copy of the 7.0 copies. Betty's best pose- all apologies to Archie 50.

fc.jpg

bc.jpg

take it

On 7/21/2017 at 3:33 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Mister Mystery 4- 3.5- $360  $320

Classic dastardly bondage cover! Not one penny less. Drop everything you are doing and hit the "I'll Take It" before I come to my senses! :screwy:

IMG_5363.jpg

IMG_5364.jpg

IMG_5365.jpg

take it