• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
3 3

225 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Captain Science 4 - Wood Cover/Art - Sci-Fi Classic - stunning interior artwork - 4.0 - complete - top staple coming loose at centerfold - $155

This one for this price... Should be gone soon. 

IMG_5978.jpg

IMG_5979.jpg

IMG_5980.jpg

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Horrific 6 - solid complete - classic Jack the Ripper story - 3.5 - $100

IMG_5998.jpg

IMG_5999.jpg

I'll take these two Rick. :takeit: 

2 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Target 8 - awesome Wolverton Spacehawk Story - complete - cover is essentially detached with large spline splits and pieces out - 1.0/1.5 - need $275

:takeit:

46 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

The next purchase that CLAIMS this gets a FREE Heroic 42!!

:takeit:

Edited by edowens71

lollollol

I was scrolling to the end of the thread to buy the Target and complain about how I always seem to lose out on that book to board members (Billy outbid me on the Berk copy). 

Can't make this stuff up. Congrats, it's a cool one. 

8 minutes ago, october said:

lollollol

I was scrolling to the end of the thread to buy the Target and complain about how I always seem to lose out on that book to board members (Billy outbid me on the Berk copy). 

Can't make this stuff up. Congrats, it's a cool one. 

Thanks. I was sitting there analyzing it for like 15 minutes....should I buy such a low grade copy, etc., etc...I've lost out on a copy or two myself, so I said what the heck, it'll look great in the mylar...just in time, it seems lol

I'll put a note in my spreadsheet to ping you if I ever decide to release it (thumbsu

1 minute ago, edowens71 said:

Thanks. I was sitting there analyzing it for like 15 minutes....should I buy such a low grade copy, etc., etc...I've lost out on a copy or two myself, so I said what the heck, it'll look great in the mylar...just in time, it seems lol

I'll put a note in my spreadsheet to ping you if I ever decide to release it (thumbsu

Thanks. Not too many of these around, but I know of at least four board members that have one.