• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Grade -- Hero for Hire #1

24 posts in this topic

Hey all. Would you please grade this issue for me. I already have a pretty good idea from my own inspection, as well as the seller's grade, which I think is pretty accurate thumbsup2.gif But I just wanted to see what the rest of you thought. Would it be worth slabbing?

front cover

heroforhire1front.jpg

back cover

heroforhire1back.jpg

Nize copy Hob - did you pick it up from the local Dice-man? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

9.0 VF/NM sumo.gif

Actually it was FFB's. He said 8.0, which I mostly agree with. But I think it could fall around 8.5.

VF maybe VF+

ditto tongue.gif

I couldn't go with VF+ with what's going on at the bottom front cover under "issue". Nice book tho'. VF 8.0 flowerred.gif

screwy.gif

"Actually it was FFB's. He said 8.0, which I mostly agree with. But I think it could fall around 8.5. "

poke2.gif....... screwy.gif

VF maybe VF+

ditto tongue.gif

I couldn't go with VF+ with what's going on at the bottom front cover under "issue". Nice book tho'. VF 8.0 flowerred.gif

screwy.gif

"Actually it was FFB's. He said 8.0, which I mostly agree with. But I think it could fall around 8.5. "

poke2.gif....... screwy.gif

screwy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gif

VF maybe VF+

ditto tongue.gif

screwy.gif

screwy.gif

Where did all you glue sniffers come from?

Spine stress, very slight bend /crease r/h top f.c., crease bottom f/c, mild bump to spine etc. etc. Nice back cover.

SOLID 7.0, to 7.5 on a good day sumo.gifsumo.gif and sumo.gif

Oh. Ok. I threw in the flower graemlin at the end because I thought you'ld be disapointed in the grades you were getting, but don't worry, I think I'll be able to stay away from your threads anymore. foreheadslap.gif

flowerred.gif Looks like the consensus is 8.0 - 8.5 hi.gif

Oh. Ok. I threw in the flower graemlin at the end because I thought you'ld be disapointed in the grades you were getting, but don't worry, I think I'll be able to stay away from your threads anymore. foreheadslap.gif

uh....hello....

hm, well sorry about that. But I don't see the flower graemlin in your post, so I thought you were just being rude. I'm not upset if people say it's an 8.0, or even a 7.0. I just want to know what everyone thinks. flowerred.gif

uh....hello....

Oh I'm sorry Roy - What did you grade it a 7.0? insane.gif

hi.gif

Nize copy Hob - did you pick it up from the local Dice-man? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If the Diceman owned that copy, the Diceman would not sell that copy. sumo.gif