• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
2 2

162 posts in this topic

Nothing  but  crickets,   eh?

Sorry  kids,   that's  the best  I  got  tonight.    I'll try  to dig out  something  interesting  for   a  couple  Early Birds,  but  that's  going  to be  the end of  it,   I  start  sending  out  invoices  tomorrow  evening    around  7  PM  or  thereabouts,   with  a  hard  close   tomorrow  at  11 PM  EST. 

Take  a  look  through,    make  sure  you didn't  miss anything interesting,    and  as  always   lowballs  and   bundles  are  welcome.  

The worst  I  can  do  is  laugh at your offer,  post it  to  the thread,  and  expose  your   cheapskate  attitudes  to  the world,   lollol

16 hours ago, catrick339 said:

And  here's  your  first   Early  Bird.

Showcase  9,  CGC  1.0  

First  Lois  Lane  tryout  issue.

Case  has  a  ComicLink  sticker  stuck  on  upper   back,  listed  as  cream  to  offwhite  pages.

Who  needs  a  lowgrader  that  displays  nicely?

Asking $350  PRICE  DROP!   NOW  $320  SECOND PRICE  DROP!   NOW  $300!

VmpEDdh.jpg

RJNAEkh.jpg

Last  chance  for  this one,   $285  takes it.   Don't  mind  slipping  it  back  into the basement  Crypt of  Comics,  so  this is  my best price.

4 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Huh.  Not  a Lois  Lane  fan  in  the  crowd,  eh?

Well,   let's  find  something  else.

Journey  Into  Unknown  Worlds 46

Light  spotting  on  white  figure  FC,   may  be  a  touch  of  foxing.  Bit  of  general  wear,   but  still glossy  and tight,  white pages.

$35  takes it

pXNNq8U.jpg

I'll take

2 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Nothing  but  crickets,   eh?

Sorry  kids,   that's  the best  I  got  tonight.    I'll try  to dig out  something  interesting  for   a  couple  Early Birds,  but  that's  going  to be  the end of  it,   I  start  sending  out  invoices  tomorrow  evening    around  7  PM  or  thereabouts,   with  a  hard  close   tomorrow  at  11 PM  EST. 

Take  a  look  through,    make  sure  you didn't  miss anything interesting,    and  as  always   lowballs  and   bundles  are  welcome.  

The worst  I  can  do  is  laugh at your offer,  post it  to  the thread,  and  expose  your   cheapskate  attitudes  to  the world,   lollol

thank you for keeping my shameful secrets!

ATTENTION    Early  Birds!

Four  books this  morning!

Archie  Annual 8

Some  general  wear,  touch of spine  roll,   pencil  goatee  and  moustache on  Our  Red  Headed  Hero  not  quite erased,  small  tear lower  BC.  First leaf  is  about  halfway  detached, couple  tears inside,  one  piece out of  a page,   just  gets into art 

A  step  above  a  reader,  but  not  TWO  steps,  lol

Nice looking  lower  grade  for  $25

lD8yvc5.jpg

Strange  Tales  Annual 1

Tough  to find  in  any  shape,   this  was  my  reader copy,   I upgraded  a  while  back.

Tape  along  spine inside  and  outside,   back  cover  and  last  page  are   taped  together,  but  split  from  the rest of  the book  except  for  the tape.

Nice looking   reader  for  $45

0NyHq0I.jpg

Archie's Pal  Jughead 13

Neat  small store stamp  FC,  two more  BC,  small  tears at  staples,  large  light  dogear   lower  RH  FC from  below logo,  through  Betty's  proud bosom, ending  in  Jughead's  chicken dinner.   Barely breaks ink  upper  portion 

Beyound  that,  it's  flat  and  square,   cover  still firmly  attached,   tight  CF,  offwhite  - white pages.   Here's your opportunity  to  see  Jughead  dressed  in  a  bikini!   How can you resist?

Asking  $40

YjYbwVq.jpg

Captain Midnight 21

Another  classic    Fawcett  war  cover!  And this is  a nice  copy.

Flat and  square,   clean, tight  spine  and CF on the single  staple,   offwhite - white pages.

Touch  of  general  wear,      couple  large  NCB  folds  along  RH  edge,  I  believe  they'd  press out  nicely.  One  small light  spot  upper  BC,  one teensy  tear   LH  edge  BC,   a pretty book  all around. 

Asking   $160,  firm

1AeoNZU.jpg

And  while  we're waiting,   time  for  some  bundles!

GOLDEN  AGE  BUNDLE

Movie  Tunes  3
Captain  Marvel  Adventures 50
Whiz  Comics  136

Individual  price  total $80.  take  all  three for  $60

ROMANCE  BUNDLE

Falling  In  Love   2
Falling  In  Love  23
True  War  Romances  20

Individual  price  total $80.  take  all  three for  $60

UNEARTHLY   SPECTACULARS  BUNDLE

Issues  1  2  and  3,   the  complete  set

Individual  price  total $32.  take  all  three for  $20

SERGEANT  FURY  BUNDLE

Issues  1  2 and  3

Individual  price  total $420.  take  all  three for  $350

ARCHIE  BUNDLE

Archie  Annual 8
Betty  and  Veronica  Annual  8
Wilbur 61
Katy  Keene  Fashion Parade 13
Jughead 13
Jughead 32

Individual  price  total  $173,   take  all  six  for  $130

SILVER  AGE   BUNDLE  is  broken,   a  book  sold individually

Edited by catrick339

BUNDLE  OF  BUNDLES    is  broken,   a book  sold  individually.

Edited by catrick339

Okay,  nobody's  in  a bundlin'  mood,  eh?

Righto,   pick  that  carcass,   I'm  starting  to  type up invoices.

Still looking  for   a  hard  close  tonight  at  11 PM  Michigan time. 

Huh.   That  last  post  didn't  post  when  I  first  tried,  wonder  what happened.

Well,  regardless,   all invoices  have  been  sent out,  but  I  really  don't  mind  adding  something  to  a  stack,  :D

You  have  about  90  minutes left  to  dig  through  the leftovers,   consider  taking  a  bundle or  two,  or  making  me  an offer  on  unsold  items.

Hard  close  tonight  at  11 PM  Michigan time.