• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
2 2

162 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Adventures  into  the Unknown  33

Oboy!  PCH  skull spider  cover!

FC  isn't bad,   a bit of  gloss left,  and  some  general  wear,   small hole punched  through  FC just below logo  RH,  but no loss of  paper.  I  wish  I  could  say  the same  about  the  BC,  :D 

Ink  name  upper  BC,   chipping  along  about half  of  LH  edge,  very light  water  stain  upper  RH  BC

Tight  spine  and  CF,   white pages.

zuLAfQ0.jpg

whats the price sir?

2 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

FC  isn't bad,   a bit of  gloss left,  and  some  general  wear,   small hole punched  through  FC just below logo  RH,  but no loss of  paper.  I  wish  I  could  say  the same  about  the  BC,  :D 

Ink  name  upper  BC,   chipping  along  about half  of  LH  edge,  very light  water  stain  upper  RH  BC

zuLAfQ0.jpg

I might want it how much?

Tales of  Justice 58

Interior  is  great,   tight  with  white pages,   The  cover?  Naah,  not  so much.  Lower  staple pulled,    plenty  of  general  wear,  light  water upper  FC,  another batch  lower  FC. 

Take  a  solid  reader for $10

jnLnQF3.jpg

2 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

ditto,sigh.

Butbut,  it's  right  there  on  that sticker  on  the plastic  bag!

Heh,  I'll go  fix it. 

8 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Asking  $20

zuLAfQ0.jpg

Take it

8 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Asking  $20

zuLAfQ0.jpg

Take it

Unearthly  Spectaculars  1

Joe  Simon  FC,   Doug  Wildey   stories inside.  

Nice  VG  or thereabouts,   tight  with  offwhite pages. 

Asking  $5

WifsXBQ.jpg

Heroic  Comics 72

Several    pages  of  FRAZETTA!

Glossy  copy  with  pencil  names  in logo,   some  general  swear.  Tight  and  flat,   offwhite - white pages

$25 takes it home

Jyd6ydZ.jpg

Sergeant  Fury  and his Howling  Commandos 3

A good  amount  of  general wear,   couple   small tears  along  spine  and  at  staples,  tight  with  cream  - offwhite pages. 

Nice  reader for  $30

dcRwSw0.jpg

Unearthly  Spectaculars 2

Nice  Harvey  squarebound,   with  a bit  of  roll,   otherwise  tight  and  glossy  with  some  general  wear,  white pages.

Williamson,   Wood,    and  Kane,  a nice  package  and a good  read.

EDIT  Wups,   missed  a  water  stain  lower   RH  BC

Asking  $12

lgmc4K9.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Fast Willie Jackson 3

Minor  general  wear,   bit  of  soiling  at  staples  FC,    tight  and  flat,  glossy  with  white pages.

Asking  $10

a1qfsfx.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Sergeant  Fury  2

Marvel   chipping  RH  edge  FC,   general  wear,  1/4"  corner  off  lower   RH  BC.  Good  gloss,   tight  with offwhite pages. 

Yours  for  $60

4A0siMQ.jpg

3 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

You been hitting the bottle tonight Rick?

Sigh....that may  be  the problem,   I'm  cold  sober.    If  I  had  a  good  single malt in stock I'd  pour  a  knock  and  bash out  the rest  of  the books,  lol 

Unearthly  Spectaculars 3

Best of the three,   flat  and  square,   good  gloss,  tight  with  white  pages.    Touch  of   general wear  and  that's pretty  much it.

Another  squarebound Harvey  chock full of  Simon  and  Kirby,   Williamson  and  Crandall 

Asking  $15

l6F5uyg.jpg

Fast  Willie  Jackson 4

Minor  general  wear,   bit  of  soiling  at  staples  FC,    tight  and  flat,  glossy  with  white pages.

Asking  $10

dczfU01.jpg

Sergeant  Fury  and his Howling  Commandos  #1

Plenty  of  tape  along  spine,  small pieces out  at  both  staples  BC,  both  of them   taped  over,   general  wear,    water  along  spine  BC.  Lots  of  general  wear  to boot.   That  being  said,   it  displays  quite nicely,   with  good  gloss  and  white  pages.  This  was  my  reading  copy  for  several years,   but  all  things  are  up  for  grabs  during  a   Stove  Crisis,   :D

O'street  G  is  $417,    take this one  for  $330

RLcIOMz.jpg