• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
2 2

162 posts in this topic

Adventures  Into  Weird  Worlds 26

Tape  upper  spine,   the  rest of the spine  is  split  all  the way.  Front  cover  looks  nice  otherwise,   but  there  are dozens  of  little  water  spots   taking  the gloss away,   easy  to  see if  you  tilt it in  the right  light.   Double  sigh...

Believe it or not,   the  cover  (well,  the  back  cover, anyhow)  is  still  attached  at  the lower  staple.  Interior  is tight,   with  white pages.

This  is  a  rerun  from  the last  thread,   let's  price it to  MOVE!

Asking  $15  SOLD!

sEjAfE6.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Tape  upper  spine,   the  rest of the spine  is  split  all  the way.  Front  cover  looks  nice  otherwise,   but  there  are dozens  of  little  water  spots   taking  the gloss away,   easy  to  see if  you  tilt it in  the right  light.   Double  sigh...

Believe it or not,   the  cover  (well,  the  back  cover, anyhow)  is  still  attached  at  the lower  staple.  Interior  is tight,   with  white pages.

Asking  $15

sEjAfE6.jpg

take it

2 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Asking  $15

sEjAfE6.jpg

Take

On 7/23/2017 at 5:44 PM, catrick339 said:

Archie 80

Another solid  copy,  but  a  bit  more  wear  on this  one,   and  a  quarter  sized    water  spot upper  BC.   Otherwise  flat  and tight   decent  gloss,   white  pages.  Short  vertical  tear  at  fold on the CF,   doesn't  touch  the art. 

Asking  $20  for this one. 

UjpRkie.jpg

I'll take if avail

Falling  in  Love  2

Flat  and  square,   but  a  bit  of  chipping  along upper edge  BC, slight  discoloration  upper  FC  in logo, perhaps  a  touch  of  foxing?

Tight  spine  and  CF,   white  pages,   a  nice  copy. 

Asking  $50

J1pm0Z5.jpg

1 minute ago, retrocomics said:

Ha, I took that Adventures into Weird Worlds in your last thread! Fell through the cracks. You're still alright!

Sigh...I'll  make  it  right  with  you,  PM  incoming

Archie's  Pal  Jughead  28

Flat  and  square,  but  a  bit of rubbing upper  LH edge  FC,   some  chipping  along  bottom  edge FC.  I'm  suspicious  of  the RH  edge  FC,  I  suspect  it's  been  trimmed.   That  being  said, tight  spine  and  CF,   white  pages.

Yours for  $15  SOLD!

y829BGz.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Falling  in  Love 23

General  wear,   faint  whiff  of  spine/stacking  roll,   otherwise  a  glossy  copy,  tight  with  white  pages, 

Take it  for  $15

2xG34bW.jpg

Jungle  Action  1

Nice  copy  of  a  good  bronze  first  issue,   touch  of  soiling at the  staples  FC,   whiff  of  general  wear. 

Flat,   tight,   glossy,   white  pages. 

Take  a  little  beauty  home  for  $15  SOLD!

TyV1uRc.jpg

Edited by catrick339

15 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Archie's  Pal  Jughead  28

Flat  and  square,  but  a  bit of rubbing upper  LH edge  FC,   some  chipping  along  bottom  edge FC.  I'm  suspicious  of  the RH  edge  FC,  I  suspect  it's  been  trimmed.   That  being  said, tight  spine  and  CF,   white  pages.

Yours for  $15

y829BGz.jpg

:takeit:

Howdy  Doody 34

Plenty  of  spine  roll,   and  another  vertical  wave  just  to the right,    general  wear  and  big  dogears,    pencil  scribble  in  the logo  FC.  Tight  with  offwhite pages

FREE  with  the next  purchase!  Just  claim  it!

27Jlw80.jpg

13 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Jungle  Action  1

Nice  copy  of  a  good  bronze  first  issue,   touch  of  soiling at the  staples  FC,   whiff  of  general  wear. 

Flat,   tight,   glossy,   white  pages. 

Take  a  little  beauty  home  for  $15

TyV1uRc.jpg

:takeit: I'll take Howdy Doody

Edited by JustJimN

The Joker 2

General wear,  front  and  back.  White pages.

Grab  a nice reader  for $5  SOLD!

vIk2GOt.jpg

Edited by catrick339
That's better!