• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Everett Raymond Kinstler
4 4

155 posts in this topic

Purchased this one raw as a VG.

So, what's going on with the gun moll? "The cops have got us cornered and are going to start blasting away any minute.  Seems like a good time to take off my dress." hm

2018-02-06-0001_zpskdqfwyxz.jpg

1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

Purchased this one raw as a VG.

So, what's going on with the gun moll? "The cops have got us cornered and are going to start blasting away any minute.  Seems like a good time to take off my dress." hm

2018-02-06-0001_zpskdqfwyxz.jpg

I think it's probably the reverse. Let's vamoose. Get your coat on.

4 hours ago, fett said:

special no-prize to the Kinstler fan that can report where this was originally printed (GCD doesn't know either) :) (the cover)

Ka'a'nga001IW.jpg

Don't know the answer to the question, but for a minute there I thought the guy in the elephant's trunk was headless! :whatthe:

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:23 PM, Sqeggs said:

Recently picked up this one.  Only VG/FN, but kind of tough to find, I think. 

FDCrk_9_50.jpg

Sweet...... many off these just aren't "gettable" in high grade....... GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

.... and I must confess, I'm glad most collectors lack the requisite taste to appreciate these.... keeps them somewhat affordable :cloud9:

Wish I'd bid higher on the Kinstler OA last night.  Nice piece that I thought might go very high -- which maybe it would have if I had kept bidding!