• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Affordable GA Comic Books HERE!! ***** NOW CLOSED**
1 1

70 posts in this topic

Planet Comics #21` GD+ $130

This is a tough one. Issues include some staining and a some gnarly tears lower cover (partially sealed with tape and pieces missing 1st page (affects art, but not story). Otherwise this is a great presenting book with good color (hard for this issue ). Spine is nice save for a small flap lower edge. Tight staples and CF with good PQ. This issue is usually a rag all-around I've found.  Not gonna get an early Planet that looks this nice so cheap.

Planet+026002a.jpg

Planet+027002a.jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

12 minutes ago, Soft-Serve said:

Key Comics #1 - Qualified GD+ - $65

Great GGA cover!! Spine is a bit rough but stable (if it makes sense, the ink is chipping - not paper wear per se), 1-1/4" upper spine split. CF missing. That's why it's cheap. Marry it and make a better book (or just enjoy it for years like I have as-is)

Consolidated_-_Key_Comics_001_(1).jpg

BACK COVER:

Reveal hidden contents

Consolidated - Key Comics 001 (2).jpg

I never did dig up my coverless copy..:sorry:

(I still don't know where it is)

3 minutes ago, Cliff R. said:

Some great covers here. The boards are slow today, I thought Rick would have grabbed the Fight 39 by now. He has a soft spot for damsels in dis dress.  lol

@Ricksneatstuff

Happily, Rick won't need to get a Fight 39, he's got the one to end all 39's. 

Edited by Soft-Serve

Planet Comics #65 VG-  $130 SOLD TO CHARGER

Traditionally a hard issue to get. Even harder to get one that looks decent. Safe for a corner out lower left cover and tiny piece lower right cover, this looks pretty darn good. Staples are holding, but barely (bottom by rear only, top is pulling). No tape. Nice and flat, glossy too! 

Spoiler

Fiction House - Planet Comics 065 (1).jpg

Spoiler

Fiction House - Planet Comics 065 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

Fight Comics #19 - GD-  $75 SOLD TO CAV

This is another tough one. The main issue with this books is the back page stuck to the back cover on the bottom half and subsequently rippled both it and the last page. Otherwise this book would be a FN or so. It's flat and has good PQ. Staples are reinforced and there are a few pieces of tape interior cover. Anyway, get an early Fight that presents very well for cheap. 

Spoiler

Fiction House - Fight Comics 019a (1).jpg

Spoiler

Fiction House - Fight Comics 019a (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

8 minutes ago, Soft-Serve said:

Fight Comics #19 - GD-  $75

This is another tough one. The main issue with this books is the back page stuck to the back cover on the bottom half and subsequently rippled both it and the last page. Otherwise this book would be a FN or so. It's flat and has good PQ. Staples are reinforced and there are a few pieces of tape interior cover. Anyway, get an early Fight that presents very well for cheap. 

Fiction House - Fight Comics 019a (1).jpg

Fiction House - Fight Comics 019a (2).jpg

take it

Fight Comics #22 - VG $85 SOLD TO CAV

Another early Fight for cheap. Tight staples and centerfold. Main issue with this books is water damage on the very bottom. You can see evidence of it lower right hand corner of cover, some staining. Light rust on lower staple. A few piece of tape interior. Otherwise this is another awesome presenting book that is flat and colorful. 

Fiction House - Fight Comics 022a (1).jpg

Fiction House - Fight Comics 022a (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

5 minutes ago, Soft-Serve said:

Fight Comics #22 - VG $85

Another early Fight for cheap. Tight staples and centerfold. Main issue with this books is water damage on the very bottom. You can see evidence of it lower right hand corner of cover, some staining. Light rust on lower staple. A few piece of tape interior. Otherwise this is another awesome presenting book that is flat and colorful. 

Fiction House - Fight Comics 022a (1).jpg

Fiction House - Fight Comics 022a (2).jpg

take it

Fight Comics #25 - VG $85

My last early Fight for cheap. Single staple issue, reattached and reinforced, holding by rear cover.  Otherwise, this books is flat and nice. Great mid-war (1943) cover. Don't miss out on this one!

Fiction House - Fight Comics 025 (1).jpg

Fiction House - Fight Comics 025 (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve

1 hour ago, Soft-Serve said:

Boy Loves Girl #41 FN- $45

Uhmmm...good cover, right? Can't put my finger on why though. Book is solid, only some light wrinkling here and there to note. Would press up a point I think.  White pages interior. Cool Nov 5th Date stamp...

**Apparently the new site compresses the images to make them look terrible. Full-res scan upon request...

Lev_Gleason_-_Boy_Loves_Girl_041_(1).jpg

BACK COVER:

Reveal hidden contents

Lev Gleason - Boy Loves Girl 041 (2).jpg

:takeit:

Edited by atomic1950s

7 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I highly recommend someone buy Jeremy's Fight 39 for about 5% of what this one cost me.  

IMG_4841.PNG.70a051d74cd4af05f7c0b867e57e205a.PNG

well I can't type now, with all this drool over my keyboard...

4 hours ago, Soft-Serve said:

Planet Comics #65 VG-  $130

Traditionally a hard issue to get. Even harder to get one that looks decent. Safe for a corner out lower left cover and tiny piece lower right cover, this looks pretty darn good. Staples are holding, but barely (bottom by rear only, top is pulling). No tape. Nice and flat, glossy too! 

Fiction House - Planet Comics 065 (1).jpg

Fiction House - Planet Comics 065 (2).jpg

I'll take

Rangers #23 - FN- $150

Really great book here. Single staple book with a solid CF. Several pieces of old tape sealing various edge tears here and there. Awesome Lily Renee Werewolf Hunter story with lingerie/see through panels. Killer book. Not sure why I'm selling now that I'm flipping through it... Flat book with a great Japanese war cover. What's not to love? 

*Sorry about the bad images, book is better in-hand. 

Fiction House - Rangers Comics 023 (1).jpg

Fiction House - Rangers Comics 023 (2).jpg

Rangers #29 - FN- $125 SOLD TO CAV

Another really great book here. Issues include a loose centerfold and some tears on 4 interior pages. Also some chunks missing in the lower margin that don't affect the art. Possibly a bindery tear. Light rust on staples, no migration. Also short mid spine tear. Awesome Lily Renee Werewolf Hunter story.  Flat book with a great Japanese/GGA bondage war cover. What's not to love? 

*Sorry about the bad images, book is better in-hand. 

Spoiler

Fiction House - Rangers Comics 029a (1).jpg

Spoiler

Fiction House - Rangers Comics 029a (2).jpg

Edited by Soft-Serve