• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's POST SDCC sales thread---1st Lobo, 1st Elektra, Creepshow, Remender, Opena, Hughes, just a slew of stuff
4 4

336 posts in this topic

Someone was asking me if I had another of these---and of course, now I cannot find that original PM

I believe this is my LAST copy of this---so here we go---hopefully the right boardie sees this (thumbsu

BLACK HAMMER #1 (SDCC 2016 exclusive) CGC 9.8 s/s Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nugyen - $125

blackhammer1.jpg

And here's one you truly don't see everyday.

Miracleman #1 (UK edition---very scarce) CGC 9.8 s/s Garry Leach - $550

This is most likely my bottom on this book when looking at GPA and other online listings---I feel this is priced to sell.

I also have a 9.6 s/s available for $395 

and finally a couple in 9.2 s/s for $225  each

mm1ukA.jpg

Dragao #112 Stranger Things (White variant) CGC 9.8 s/s Millie Bobby Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin & Finn Wolfhard - $550

**(only 25 cps of the white variant were printed)

TWO (2) cps. AVAILABLE

***Comes with a free raw copy of the regular cover, of which there were roughly 100 cps printed.

dragaowhitecast.jpg

7 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Someone was asking me if I had another of these---and of course, now I cannot find that original PM

I believe this is my LAST copy of this---so here we go---hopefully the right boardie sees this (thumbsu

BLACK HAMMER #1 (SDCC 2016 exclusive) CGC 9.8 s/s Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nugyen - $125

blackhammer1.jpg

:takeit:Rich: I'll take it - Mike