• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's POST SDCC sales thread---1st Lobo, 1st Elektra, Creepshow, Remender, Opena, Hughes, just a slew of stuff
5 5

336 posts in this topic

Okay, back to it!

CLANDESTINO #1 (Third Eye variant) s/s Amancay Nahelpan - $45

Third Eye did a couple hundred of these only----small print run, but I over extended myself on it.

I've got Eight (8) cps of this one in 9.8 s/s as pictured for $45 each shipped anywhere U.S.

clandestino1.jpg.a77e4aa64c71c8016f3095464b8a29dc.jpg

These next ones I'm really proud of.  It took me literally YEARS to lock down a signing with actress Adrianne Palicki. 

Fortunately,  I'm friends with her brother, Eric, and when they're joint venture with Black Mask for NO ANGEL took off last year, I was able to lock something in.

These books are from Eric's personal collection, and the print runs were SUPER slim.  I purchased all his copies from him directly and then he and his sister knocked them out.

The label notations as pictured are on every copy, with the only difference being that since all cps are numbered, the label notes are indicative of said numbering.

NO ANGEL #1 Special Advanced Preview Retailer Exclusive (lmt print run only 99 cps) s/s Eric & Adrianne Palicki- $325

Label notations "from the collection of Eric Palicki"

I've got Eight (8) cps available 

noangel1C.jpg.8d7f39ee37aef177c3c27e578cc9dedb.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Rue Morgue #93 CGC 9.8 s/s David Naughton, John Landis & Rick Baker - $495

Regardless of the grade, two signatures there you just simply don't find every day.  Magazine is probably a good candidate for re-evaluation

ruemorgue93landis.jpg.609d0becf90e63ff31b206b4a147c0db.jpg

Epic Illustrated #3 CGC 9.8 s/s Jim Starlin - $595

1st appearance Dreadstar---

Same list price as the copy I sold in May----I think this is my last 9.8 s/s of this book

Good one to crack and add other sigs like Moench, Gulacy, Golden.  

Ignore the yellow stripe on the far left---that's just my scanner getting old.

epic3starlin.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn