• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 1
4 4

157 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Hasnt it been 48 hours yet?

Just can't wait for the bad news eh Dave :baiting: 

I understand now why he might set 10 p.m. as the deadline in the future... So we for sure know when 48 Hours has been lol

I would think 48 hours is coming up pretty quick :ohnoez:

51 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

So the round is over at 5:40 today?

The round will be over at 3:38 PM EDT today.  That's exactly 48 hours from when I started the round.  Going forward, we will very likely have Rounds 2 through 10 close at 10:00 PM EDT sharp.  This is a better time for Shin to enter all the information into the spreadsheets, change necessary codes, and work on getting the results threads posted. 

In fact, even though this round ends at 3:38 PM EDT today, we may not see a results thread until later tonight.  I hope everyone will be understanding. :foryou:

I'm wrong.  The round is over 48 hours after the scans were posted.  Today @ 5:40 PM EDT is correct.

Edited by thirdgreenham

14 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

The round will be over at 3:38 PM EDT today.  That's exactly 48 hours from when I started the round.  Going forward, we will very likely have Rounds 2 through 10 close at 10:00 PM EDT sharp.  This is a better time for Shin to enter all the information into the spreadsheets, change necessary codes, and work on getting the results threads posted. 

In fact, even though this round ends at 3:38 PM EDT today, we may not see a results thread until later tonight.  I hope everyone will be understanding. :foryou:

I think you should post the start of the round and then not post the books for 47 hrs and then you can be like you have 1 hour to grade the books :baiting:.  I mean this time you only took 2 hours and 2 minutes to post the scans :p 

ps double bullseye just sent in

12 minutes ago, Iceman399 said:

I think you should post the start of the round and then not post the books for 47 hrs and then you can be like you have 1 hour to grade the books :baiting:.  I mean this time you only took 2 hours and 2 minutes to post the scans :p 

ps double bullseye just sent in

Oh ! I'll have to go 48 hours from when I posted the scans.   Hang on......