• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Dark Nights: Metal
1 1

38 posts in this topic

Anyone else really excited for this? Seems like this could be a pretty big event for DC with long term reprecussions. It almost seems like its DC's version of Edge of Venom-Verse with the evil Batmen Justice League except that it's going to be cannon.METAL_Litho_Publicity_ad_fnl_CLEANED__1_

Edited by Tnexus

1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

i'm really out of the loop?  What is this?

It's DC's blockbuster event of the year. The evil Batmen are supposed to be from alternate universes.

The two prologue issues (Dark Days: The Forge, Dark Days: The Casting) are already out.

Quite frankly, the event seems entirely skippable and repercussion-free. It's been enjoyable thus far though.

I enjoyed the prologue issues a lot more than I expected to. The whole concept is kinda dumb, but it's the FUN kinda dumb that I sometimes enjoy.

This is definitely "such a bad idea, it might work" lol

The symbiotes crossed with Dark Ages Spawn(s) crossed with Amalgam Dark Claw.

If I was 13 and bored in class, I would definitely start sketching these. (thumbsu

I'm interested in seeing what the lasting affect on the status quo this leaves. Seems like it's more of an unofficial sequel to Court of Owls than a DC Universe altering event, but it's Snyder and Capullo so I'm in. Still feels more funky than meaningful, but that's comics, right?