• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM: Giant Size X-Men #1
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Just picked up this book on a really good deal, curious to see what you think.

Also, being that I'm pretty new to all of this, is this a possible "pressing" candidate?

please forgive the lower quality photos, it's all I have access to at the moment.

thank you!

IMG_0817.PNG

IMG_0818.PNG

IMG_0819.PNG

IMG_0820.PNG

IMG_0821.PNG

IMG_0822.PNG

IMG_0823.PNG

27 minutes ago, kav said:

why you little-

Gonna'  go in at 3.0...only because of the missing piece on the back cover and I can't agree to it being a flushing candidate but I'm not sure Calvin agrees. ???

Edited by ninanina

2.5/3.0 that book is pretty rough-- doubt pressing would help much with the damage. Might grade lower if the interior is rough as well.

Cleaning might help it a bit though but not sure it is worth doing unless you intend on keeping it.

nice reader copy and fun to have-- hope you got it for a decent price.

17 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

2.5/3.0 that book is pretty rough-- doubt pressing would help much with the damage. Might grade lower if the interior is rough as well.

Cleaning might help it a bit though but not sure it is worth doing unless you intend on keeping it.

nice reader copy and fun to have-- hope you got it for a decent price.

Thank you for the input, Im going to keep it in my collection for its significance but if i obtain a better copy down the road I will prob sell this copy.

I was able to snag this one for $250, I felt that was a pretty decent deal so im happy