• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Items For Sale

14 posts in this topic

Check it out:

VERY low prices.

http://stores.ebay.com/Postal-Universe

RPGs: White Wolf, Wizards of the Coast, Mongoose, etc.

Toys: ALIEN, Predator, TV and Movie figures, statues, etc.

Comics: all kinds of deals - Marvel, DC, independents

Models, figures, busts, toys, weapons, etc.

DC Direct statues!

STAR WARS items and more!

We are currently liquidating a private collection, this is your chance to pick up some very special collectibles or other items for a bargain. New items are added to our store or auction list every single day.

Check it out:

VERY low prices.

http://stores.ebay.com/Postal-Universe

RPGs: White Wolf, Wizards of the Coast, Mongoose, etc.

Toys: ALIEN, Predator, TV and Movie figures, statues, etc.

Comics: all kinds of deals - Marvel, DC, independents

Models, figures, busts, toys, weapons, etc.

DC Direct statues!

STAR WARS items and more!

We are currently liquidating a private collection, this is your chance to pick up some very special collectibles or other items for a bargain. New items are added to our store or auction list every single day.

Did this collection include a large supply of SPAM!

Don't be to fast to judge. Let's look at the posting history of this enterprising young lad.

14 Posts

Items For Sale The Comics Marketplace PUniverse 05/23/05 08:53 AM

Case of McFarlane toys for sale, unopened The Comics Marketplace PUniverse 05/19/05 01:25 PM

RARE Alien 18" figure for sale - legendary collectable The Comics Marketplace PUniverse 05/19/05 09:37 AM

Ebay Items for sale The Comics Marketplace PUniverse 05/16/05 08:57 AM

FS: All kinds of stuff, look... The Comics Marketplace PUniverse 05/13/05 10:25 AM

FS: All kinds of stuff - look! The Comics Marketplace PUniverse 05/09/05 09:31 AM

STAR WARS PHANTOM MENACE THEATER BANNER UNOPENED The Comics Marketplace PUniverse 05/06/05 02:24 PM

Some new CGC stuff on Ebay The Comics Marketplace PUniverse 05/05/05 03:47 PM

FS: All kinds of stuff The Comics Marketplace PUniverse 05/04/05 03:49 PM

FS: Comics, toys, DC Direct items The Comics Marketplace PUniverse 05/03/05 11:37 AM

FS: Comics, figures, DC Direct statues, etc. The Comics Marketplace PUniverse 04/29/05 12:38 PM

FS: All kinds of comics The Comics Marketplace PUniverse 04/28/05 09:24 AM

For Sale: All kinds of comics Comics General PUniverse 04/26/05 01:43 PM

FS: All kinds of comics The Comics Marketplace PUniverse 04/26/05 09:26 AM

foreheadslap.gif

Maybe we should have an ebay items for sale folder. I'm not all that familiar with the board mechanics, but it seems odd that many others post stuff for sale on ebay all the time here. I looked, there's always tons of stuff available on ebay. If I want to buy something on ebay I look there. I look here for stuff not for sale on ebay.