• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you get CGC grader's notes?

46 posts in this topic

Hi guys...I posted this question on the "Ask CGC" board but figured I would get a much faster answer here: I just got back my first couple of slabbed books and they came back lower than I expected. I was under the impression I would receive a copy of the grader's notes in the package, but either I was mistaken or they just forgot. Can one of you experienced CGC submitters let me know how you can get the notes? Thanks!

First, Call CGC and tell them that you are Steve Borock's friend. When you get him on the phone tell him that he can't grade and that Bob Storms says he needs stents put under his eyelids to keep them open while he grades.

Will they read them to you over the phone, or will they email them to you or something?

They will put you in contact with one of the graders who will look up the serial number of the book you give them. They will then tell you over the phone what the graders notes are. Be sure to ask what the pre-grades were if they don't give them to you.

As this information is supposed to be available on-line this summer, please ask them when they anticipate going live with the on-line graders-notes look up!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

As this information is supposed to be available on-line this summer, please ask them when they anticipate going live with the on-line graders-notes look up!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Will that be available on the collectors society website or CGC's website?

Collectors Society website, where the cert number lookup is.

Don't know, but I imagine it will be a collector's society feature...just like the current cert number lookup feature. confused-smiley-013.gif

Don't know, but I imagine it will be a collector's society feature...just like the current cert number lookup feature. confused-smiley-013.gif

Yup...it will be! devil.gif

Like you know. screwy.gif

Steve posted it in the forums in the past! yeahok.gif

Steve posted it in the forums in the past! yeahok.gif
Prove It! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Guys, this is great news...didn't know this. Was this in a recent newsletter or posted somewhere in the forums?

Guys, this is great news...didn't know this. Was this in a recent newsletter or posted somewhere in the forums?

It wasn't posted per se, but Steve has confirmed it! thumbsup2.gif

It has been in the works for quite some time, not recent news.

Apologize to me! yay.gif

Apologize to me! yay.gif
For what, you being a dork?