• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SIZZLING AUGUST SALES THREAD..........CLOSED
2 2

203 posts in this topic

Just now, jimjum12 said:

WINGS 85.......................................................5.0+++..............................................OW......................................................$ 120 .......................May end up keeping this..... stories inside are even better than usual...... small chip at right edge keeps this from the VF neighborhood.....

4m9kPlS.jpg

opmkfNu.jpg

t1SQflO.jpg

:takeit:

3 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

WINGS 85.......................................................5.0+++..............................................OW......................................................$ 120 .......................May end up keeping this..... stories inside are even better than usual...... small chip at right edge keeps this from the VF neighborhood.....

4m9kPlS.jpg

opmkfNu.jpg

t1SQflO.jpg

Take it!

WINGS 87 .......................................5.0..........................................................OW.............................................$ 110 :news: SOLD Robot Man

.......Maybe my favorite of the Lubbers covers on the run..... this B* is simply NOT to be trifled with....... 2 inch crease upper right corner, o/w very sharp....

D7BPnWA.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Just now, Robot Man said:

Jimbo, do you have #93,95 or 96?

Not at this time..... but I'll keep an eye out..... even if you find them between now and then, I never mind having Lubbers in the rack. 

.... By the way, to clarify, is it the 87 that you're referring to with Rick ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

Not at this time..... but I'll keep an eye out..... even if you find them between now and then, I never mind having Lubbers in the rack. 

.... By the way, to clarify, is it the 87 that you're referring to with Rick ? GOD BLESS...

Yep! So glad to come this close to finishing off Wings!

WINGS 88.......................................4.5..............................................OW....................................................$ 90 :news: SOLD Robot Man

.........................Small piece out top right..... funky cut at top...... very light stain bc, o/w VERY solid...... when grading it, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it's the "D" copy.

eOyJ1Mo.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

2 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

WINGS 88.......................................4.5..............................................OW....................................................$ 90 .........................Small piece out top right..... funky cut at top...... very light stain bc, o/w VERY solid...... when grading it, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it's the "D" copy.

eOyJ1Mo.jpg

Take it as an upgrade!

WINGS 92.........................................................4.0...............................................OW.........................................$ 60 :news: SOLD Robot Man

.............Another "D" Copy.........this one has moisture ripples, o/w pushing VF

KwmiIQQ.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

WINGS 92.........................................................4.0...............................................OW.........................................$ 60 .............Another "D" Copy.........this one has moisture ripples, o/w pushing VF

eOyJ1Mo.jpg

Wrong photo Jimbo!

2 minutes ago, Robot Man said:
5 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

eOyJ1Mo.jpg

Take it as an upgrade!

I was tempted to call it 6.0....... it's pretty. A good buddy of mine who travels the country doing shows is running low on FH books .....they've always been so well done and obviously aimed at an older audience. GOD BLESS....

6 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

WINGS 92.........................................................4.0...............................................OW.........................................$ 60 .............Another "D" Copy.........this one has moisture ripples, o/w pushing VF

KwmiIQQ.jpg

Take it too!

WINGS 98...........................................3.0+...................................................OW...................................................$ 40 :news: SOLD Norrin's lawyer

.....Nice color....

w4IeCL5.jpg

Edited by jimjum12