• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SIZZLING AUGUST SALES THREAD..........CLOSED
2 2

203 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

WINGS 98...........................................3.0+...................................................OW...................................................$ 40 .....Nice color....

w4IeCL5.jpg

The colors on these are off the hook! All are upgrades to mine. Nice snag Greg!

1 minute ago, Norrin's lawyer said:

The blue and red is stunning!   I love these Wings books and stories.  (thumbsu

.... could be my favorite esoteric publisher..... we can get nice copies for fair prices....well, except the Planets..... but sheesh, as awesome as the Planet run is, they still seem kind of cheap..... I really hope no one pulls the trigger on the 39 at the beginning of the thread. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

WINGS 99.........................................................4.5............................................................OW..................................................$ 80 :news: SOLD JustJimN

.......a staple tear away from the Fine range..... solid and supple. NICE art inside this one....

DOGjUxj.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Just now, jimjum12 said:

WINGS 99.........................................................4.5............................................................OW..................................................$ 80 .......a staple tear away from the Fine range..... solid and supple. NICE art inside this one....

DOGjUxj.jpg

:takeit:

1 minute ago, szavisca said:

Little do you know robot man you've been saving me from myself all night...trying to be disciplined and hold out for a little bit higher grade on the ones you're scooping up tonight, but its not easy with the great stuff that's coming up in this thread.

I am more than happy to "downgrade" a little for brilliant color like these. So hard to find so bright!

WINGS 104........................................4.0+++++................................................OW...................................................$ 80 :news: SOLD JustJimN

......Might keep this one..... love that Inca stuff.....small piece out of spine, 1.5" crease bc, small stain bc....... looks 7.0+ in the bag.

F2kO6pz.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Just now, jimjum12 said:

WINGS 104........................................4.0+++++................................................OW...................................................$ 80 ......Might keep this one..... love that Inca stuff.....small piece out of spine, 1.5" crease bc, small stain bc....... looks 7.0+ in the bag.

F2kO6pz.jpg

:takeit:

That's it for the Wings tonight..... maybe a couple more and it'll be a wrap for tonight. There will be a few more by mid week at the latest and I'll try to get invoices out... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu