• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Added PICS , Now with Free US shipping Discount International , Books with new Clothes, Golden Age
1 1

66 posts in this topic

The following books are still available. I'm not going to lower the prices, but I will offer free US shipping on any of them. Shipping out of the US will be discounted by $10.00

They will be for sale until Friday.   I'm going to just sell some raw books to make room instead;)

Action #207, CGC 6.0 OW/W. Coin Cover! This book is from a period of time when the books are relatively hard to come by. Last 6.0 sold 2 years ago. There is a 6.0 on eBay with the same page quality for $400, take this one home to your closet for $295

Batman 12, OW pages. There is tape on the edges of this book and the notes say trimmed on 3 sides.

A 3.5 with C-2 and trimming sold for $ 420 last year. Bin for this one is $375.

Batman #101 6.0, OW/W From 1956, I just like the cover. Again not much relevant data, Last 6.0 sold in 2015 for $174 This bin is $250

Comic Cavalcade #10, 4.0 OW B-1, Bin is $265  (notes say the same thing the label says about the CT  the  small amount of glue is on spine)

Detective Comics #114 Joker Cover, 5.0 SB , I think the only place that possibly could be SB is the lower left corner where the chip is, as far as I could tell, the rest of the book was fine. Last sale of a 5.0 was June for $1025, a 4.0 sold pretty quickly on eBay for $799 (the bin) Joker covers seem to just be flying right now. The only copyI see for sale is a 7.0 on eBay for $3888 so I prorated that price, divided it in ½ and took some more money off. Bin is $1150.00

Detective Comics #130, 4.0, Cr/Ow Another great cover. $245

Human Torch #29, 5.0 OW/W $Timely, $550

Shadow Comics Volume 2#1 c-1 (drop of glue at centerfold). From the Evelyn Collection. Explosion cover. These Shadows are great books. Very little to compare it to. Bin is $245

Sub-Mariner #36, 5.0 c-1 White pages, small amount of glue on cover. Bill Everett. Last sale on GPA is 2 years ago, so not really relevant, I can't find much else.

There are 2 slabs on eBay, a 4.5 Cr/OW at $399 and a 3.5 Lt/OWfor $695

This book has WHITE pages and a higher grade than the 4.5 (with “small amount of glue on the bottom staple) Bin is $275

Sub-mariner #42, last book in the series, CGC 5.0 OW/W Bill Everett.

Not much in comps on this one either. Last GPA sale was over 1.5 years ago.

There is a 5.5 available on eBay from MCS for $875 OW/W

My asking price is $550.00 for this one.

World's Finest #7, 3.0 White C-1, the last 2 pages were reattached with glue.

A great cover! Bin is $285

Edited by skypinkblu