• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 Green Eggs Grading Contest Final Round 10
3 3

198 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Chillax23 said:

Grades submitted - I think you can take me out of that race for first discussion after this round :)

You are 10 down against Toro - do you really think we need to have you in the race:baiting: But seriously, you guys who are in the top 10 are doing some great grading each and every round.  Congrats to you all!

1 hour ago, 1Cool said:

You are 10 down against Toro - do you really think we need to have you in the race:baiting: But seriously, you guys who are in the top 10 are doing some great grading each and every round.  Congrats to you all!

No, I am in no way thinking I can win this thing - Andy just mentioned me in the list since I am not mathematically eliminated - but thanks for rubbing it in :wink:  I would be super pumped with a top 10 finish ..... but this was a tough round IMO, so just hoping not to fall off the cliff :) 

Anyone else kind of dread looking at the books and sending in grades but now that it is almost over you can't wait for the next one?

2 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Anyone else kind of dread looking at the books and sending in grades but now that it is almost over you can't wait for the next one?

BONUS ROUND!

6 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

Playing for 1st place?  It's a tight race! :banana:

toro 70

comicquant 68

NinjaSealed 68

marmat 66

TheGeneral 64

LordRahl 62

Chillax23 60

Wow, anyone making the top 20 has bragging rights in this. Contrats to all and a special thanks for taking the time to do this for the forum as it really was a lot of fun.

I'm in a 5 way tie for 91st place...and I think I have a shot to finish in the top 80. :smile:

11 minutes ago, ninanina said:

Wow, anyone making the top 20 has bragging rights in this. Contrats to all and a special thanks for taking the time to do this for the forum as it really was a lot of fun.

I'm in a 5 way tie for 91st place...and I think I have a shot to finish in the top 80. :smile:

I think anyone making the top 30 would have done quite well.  

3 minutes ago, MustEatBrains said:

I think anyone making the top 30 would have done quite well.  

Top 30 is like a B+ grade

31 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

what I want to know has anyone hit double bulls yet? @thirdgreenham I want to get back in the top ten

Shin will know soon.  If I remember correctly, there are 4 people who got doubles.