• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forum members gone too long. Where is The_Beyonder
3 3

348 posts in this topic

There was a poster that always got suspended. He was one of my favorite. I believe his name had joe in it. He used to get into it with RockmyAmadeus and other posters.  He keeps getting suspended or banned. Anyone remember his name. 

1 hour ago, Iqc23 said:

There was a poster that always got suspended. He was one of my favorite. I believe his name had joe in it.

WTF?

That's like saying gonorrhea was your favorite STD. 

6 hours ago, Iqc23 said:

There was a poster that always got suspended. He was one of my favorite. I believe his name had joe in it. He used to get into it with RockmyAmadeus and other posters.  He keeps getting suspended or banned. Anyone remember his name. 

JoeCollector.

He knew his stuff.

I heard though he is into videogames much more than comic books these days.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

4 hours ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

JoeCollector.

He knew his stuff.

I heard though he is into videogames much more than comic books these days.

My favorite rant of his was when took on all opposing viewpoints in stating that Hulk 181 would never be that big because of how many copies were out there. This was when you could still buy a VG for about $100.

53 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

I tried to login to discuss Endgame on Friday, and the site said "Banned". But I'm not, now? Not sure if a mistake was made, or there was a glitch.

No new removed posts. No new mod notifications or warnings, etc.

I contacted them on your behalf to have the ban overturned TwoPiece. I told them, "He's not a :censored:ing :censored: at all, he's just a very naughty boy"

15 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

I knew it!

As anyone who's fallen foul of moderation knows (pretty much everyone I suspect) there's that dreaded few seconds when you log in, and it won't let you, and you think "That's it! they've got me".....