• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Shipping Materials

6 posts in this topic

I'm looking for boxes that are the right dimensions for present day comics (in comic bad with backing board). I'm hoping there is someone who makes shipping boxes specifically for comics, so I don't have to worry about the books moving around too much in transit.

I realize I can probably find something close and pad the shipments, but I'd to know if anyone knows of any comic-specific shipping materials.

I usually ship all my books Priority Mail, the box is big and sturdy and perfect for CGC books. The packing material i use is the left over that i get when i receive CGC books or newspapers.Mostly the price is right, the boxes are FREE.

Unless you are shipping Media Mail, It is just as cheap to ship priority in a box, because the box is free at the PO. As far as keeping your comics from sliding around, they should be sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard, cut slightly larger than the comic bag, and taped on all four sides firmly, but not so tight that you crush the comics, them place plenty of padding such as newspaper, and your comics should arive in the same condition. I ship mostly GA books, and I always place a large red FRAGILE sticker on the package.