• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's SEPT. pre-sale thread---10% of all sales go to Hurricane Harvey relief
10 10

194 posts in this topic

And this Teen Titans #12 tie-in out today, with two covers, features the first full appearance and impact of Batman who Laughs and 1st Dark Robins.

TEEN TITANS #12 (standard Stjepan Sejic cover) s/s interior artist Mirka Andolfo & Stjepan Sejic - $135

This is another book that may have been under ordered much like Totally Awesome Hulk #22---very much under the radar.

titans12standard.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

TEEN TITANS #12 (Stjepan Sejic VARIANT cover) s/s interior artist Mirka Andolfo & Stjepan Sejic - $135

This is another book that may have been under ordered much like Totally Awesome Hulk #22---very much under the radar.

titans12variant.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

Score---the convention edition, limited to a print run of only 500 copies worldwide.

THE REALM #1 (convention exclusive cover) s/s Seth Peck & Jeremy Haun, plus cover artists Ande Parks and Megan Levens - $160

Doing signature series on this one only

Eight (8) cps available, possibly even ten.

000_ECrealm1-580x881.jpg

:takeit: One for me PlS

5 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

THE REALM #1 (Tony Moore variant cover) s/s Jeremy Haun, Seth Peck & Tony Moore- $145

***If co-creator Nick Filardi is at NYCC, I'll add him as well

Ten (10) spots available

Yellow label s/s - $145 shipped

blue universal $105 shipped

Realm-01_cvrB.jpg

4 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Score---the convention edition, limited to a print run of only 500 copies worldwide.

THE REALM #1 (convention exclusive cover) s/s Seth Peck & Jeremy Haun, plus cover artists Ande Parks and Megan Levens - $160

Doing signature series on this one only

Eight (8) cps available, possibly even ten.

000_ECrealm1-580x881.jpg

3 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

As I understand it talking to my LCS, these next few are big ones.

First appearance of The Batman who Laughs, both Dark Night Metal #2 and Teen Titans #12 

Some shops may have under ordered on these.

Dark Night Metal #2 (1st Batman who Laughs) Jim Lee variant s/s Snyder, Capullo & Jim Lee - $195

darknightmetal2jimlee.jpg

batjoker.jpg

3 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

And this Teen Titans #12 tie-in out today, with two covers, features the first full appearance and impact of Batman who Laughs and 1st Dark Robins.

TEEN TITANS #12 (standard Stjepan Sejic cover) s/s interior artist Mirka Andolfo & Stjepan Sejic - $135

titans12standard.jpg

:takeit:one of each of these for me please - thanks!

19 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

I'm hearing that this next one flew under everyone's radar, and I JUST barely got my pre-order locked on this today.

Harley & Ivy Meet Betty & Veronica #1 (Adam Hughes variant) s/s Hughes - $155

There is apparently no image available on this yet, but I'll have one soon.

I've ordered more than enough copies of this book, so what I can put as a LOCK is as follows:

yellow label Hughes (20 cps)  - $155

Blue universal $125

Now bear in mind, these are NOT images of the book---but I found a couple AH! of Harley online.

e8e80c087b495147e7610e1977086323--harley

a68d3a83cad0bdf4dce92871914c173f--comic-

I'll Take 2 signed copies Rich!  Thanks so much! :takeit:

Couple things everyone might want to know when they're picking up books today---

Teen Titans #12 variant cover----back covers have significant production issues. 

Dark Night Metal #2 Jim Lee variant----check front and back covers for divots.  They look like someone smacked a pencil point on them.

It's not consistent, but it's there.  Production, but still.  You'll want to watch for this.

Scored three cps of each of these Jetpack/Forbidden comics Bill Sienkiewicz variant covers today----they're super tight compared to other variant covers that I saw for DNM #1.

Print run is clearly low on these, albeit I couldn't get hard numbers, based on typical numbers, I have to guess 1000, 1500 and 2000 cps print run

DARK NIGHT METAL #1 (Sienkiewicz standard variant) - $135

Snyder & Capullo optional, add $45

three cps available

3922248_fYCDvmK.jpg.jpg

Okay----for you guys that have been asking about THE REALM #1 variant covers----and there are a few that are REALLY killer that I am looking into---but one of the rarest is this convention tour edition.   ONLY available from Jeremy at the LCS signings for his 2017 REALM tour, it looks like there's not many shops on his tour, maybe a dozen (with the first being Golden Apple today.)

I'll be seeing him on this tour and will be picking up copies.  

It's solid black, as pictured----I'll be getting more than I need, but depending on how things go, I don't want to be carting this particular book around from event to event.  So I would like to guarantee Jeremy Haun only for now---I'll make a judgement call if I can transport these to get Seth Peck without scuffing the covers.

LOW print run.   The reviews I've read online today on this book are really REALLY good, and everyone is confirming this is the first Image book with real heat behind it for a long time.   I'm going to sit down and read this tonight, but the art and premise look tight.  I think this book is a home run.

It may not be a problem, but let's call the additional Seth Peck signature gravy.   I will try to get re-marks though---no promises, but I'll ask.

THE REALM #1 (signing tour exclusive) s/s Haun - $145

Ten (10) spots to start

21731170_10155164391912572_6152993382940

38 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Okay----for you guys that have been asking about THE REALM #1 variant covers----and there are a few that are REALLY killer that I am looking into---but one of the rarest is this convention tour edition.   ONLY available from Jeremy at the LCS signings for his 2017 REALM tour, it looks like there's not many shops on his tour, maybe a dozen (with the first being Golden Apple today.)

I'll be seeing him on this tour and will be picking up copies.  

It's solid black, as pictured----I'll be getting more than I need, but depending on how things go, I don't want to be carting this particular book around from event to event.  So I would like to guarantee Jeremy Haun only for now---I'll make a judgement call if I can transport these to get Seth Peck without scuffing the covers.

LOW print run.   The reviews I've read online today on this book are really REALLY good, and everyone is confirming this is the first Image book with real heat behind it for a long time.   I'm going to sit down and read this tonight, but the art and premise look tight.  I think this book is a home run.

It may not be a problem, but let's call the additional Seth Peck signature gravy.   I will try to get re-marks though---no promises, but I'll ask.

THE REALM #1 (signing tour exclusive) s/s Haun - $145

Ten (10) spots to start

21731170_10155164391912572_6152993382940

:takeit:   

Hes going to to be at my lcs this Saturday but I'm going to miss it due to work.  

Edited by Drill423