• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's SEPT. pre-sale thread---10% of all sales go to Hurricane Harvey relief
10 10

194 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, RadiantGraphix said:

Looks like ge artwork has been released... 

IMG_8419.JPG

It has! FINALLY!

I just got this image a few minutes ago----I was a little concerned, but I have to say now looking at the final art, I'm very glad that (if anything) I over-ordered on this one.  GREAT piece.  I've got 30 of these coming in, but as mentioned in my OP on this book, I'm locking up 20 for s/s and otherwise just in case. 

HARLEY & IVY meet BETTY & VERONICA #1 Adam Hughes variant

Still 15 spots available

0001_d6c30eee-d99b-457e-ae01-4f7d3e33590

Edited by Rich_Henn

9 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

It has! FINALLY!

I just got this image a few minutes ago----I was a little concerned, but I have to say now looking at the final art, I'm very glad that (if anything) I over-ordered on this one.  GREAT piece.  I've got 30 of these coming in, but as mentioned in my OP on this book, I'm locking up 20 for s/s and otherwise just in case. 

Still 15 spots available

:takeit:  Put me down for s/s on this one as well and add to previous order!  Thanks!

I'm actually kinda excited about this one.

NIGHTWING: The New Order #1 (Paul Pope variant cover) s/s Paul Pope - $125

Eight (8) spots available 

If you know anything about Pope, you know he's a fan favorite, hard to get and doesn't do many appearances.  

nightwingneworder1.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

On 9/15/2017 at 8:53 PM, Rich_Henn said:

It has! FINALLY!

Still 15 spots available

:takeit: x1 (Edit: Signature Series)

Edited by MadGenius

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:59 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #11 (J. Scott Campbell Exclusive; COVER A) s/s Campbell -$155

print run 3290 cps

9.8 Signature Series JSC - $155

9.8 Universal blue label - $110

Ten (10) spots

ASMRENEW_11_A.jpg?v=1504826899

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:17 PM, Rich_Henn said:

I'm hearing that this next one flew under everyone's radar, and I JUST barely got my pre-order locked on this today.

Harley & Ivy Meet Betty & Veronica #1 (Adam Hughes variant) s/s Hughes - $155

FINAL ART IMAGE BELOW!  Huzzah!  I've ordered more than enough copies of this book, so what I can put as a LOCK is as follows:

yellow label Hughes (20 cps)  - $155 or  Blue universal $125

1) mbatko_8

2) mbatko_8

3) Taxmick1

4) John91C

5) Praxis52

6) Praxis52

7) Revol

8) Drill423

9) MadGenius

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:39 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Harley & Ivy Meet Betty & Veronica #1 (Amanda Conner variant) s/s Conner- $125

Ten spots

yellow s/s - $125

blue universal - $85

bettyivy.jpg

Boy did I miss some goodies in the last week since Irma came to visit.

:takeit: One S/S of each please!

On 9/13/2017 at 6:57 AM, Rich_Henn said:

THE REALM #1 (Tony Moore variant cover) s/s Jeremy Haun, Seth Peck & Tony Moore- $145

***If co-creator Nick Filardi is at NYCC, I'll add him as well

Ten (10) spots available

Yellow label s/s - $145 shipped

blue universal $105 shipped

Realm-01_cvrB.jpg

:takeit:9.8 s/s please.

On 9/13/2017 at 8:02 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Score---the convention edition, limited to a print run of only 500 copies worldwide.

THE REALM #1 (convention exclusive cover) s/s Seth Peck & Jeremy Haun, plus cover artists Ande Parks and Megan Levens - $160

Doing signature series on this one only

Eight (8) cps available, possibly even ten.

000_ECrealm1-580x881.jpg

:takeit:9.8 s/s please.

This next one, I'm actually pretty excited about.  I love the premise.  It's basically a story about who saved the mythical creatures of Earth when God flooded the planet during the biblical era.   DARK ARK is from one of my favorite writers, Cullen Bunn and it drops this week from Aftershock Comics.

There are two covers---standard cover by interior series artist JUAN DOE and variant cover by PHIL HESTER.  

The synopsis:

The wickedness of mankind has moved the Creator to destroy the world by way of the flood. Noah has been tasked with building an ark to save his family and the animals of the world. But this is not Noah’s story. For darker powers have commanded the sorcerer Shrae to build his own ark and save the unnatural creatures of the world—such as the vampires, the dragons, the naga, and the manticore. But what will happen on a vessel crawling with monsters, where insidious intrigue and horrific violence are the rule of law? 

From writer Cullen Bunn (X-Men Blue, Deadpool, Venom) and artist Juan Doe (AMERICAN MONSTER, WORLD READER) comes a sinister tale of biblical proportions that HAD to be told at AfterShock Comics. 

And here's a URL link from an early review at Bleeding Cool.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/08/14/dark-ark-1-review-bunn-doe/

and then this break down here is informative as well

http://comicbook.com/comics/2017/06/14/aftershock-dark-ark-1-series/

DARK ARK #1 (standard cover) s/s Juan Doe (and possibly Cullen Bunn) - $120

Ten (10) spots to start----and I'm going to look into getting a remark by Juan on the covers as well

JUL171303.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Just now, Rich_Henn said:

This next one, I'm actually pretty excited about.  I love the premise.  It's basically a story about who saved the mythical creatures of Earth when God flooded the planet during the biblical era.   DARK ARK is from one of my favorite writers, Cullen Bunn and it drops this week from Aftershock Comics.

There are two covers---standard cover by interior series artist JUAN DOE and variant cover by PHIL HESTER.  

The synopsis:

The wickedness of mankind has moved the Creator to destroy the world by way of the flood. Noah has been tasked with building an ark to save his family and the animals of the world. But this is not Noah’s story. For darker powers have commanded the sorcerer Shrae to build his own ark and save the unnatural creatures of the world—such as the vampires, the dragons, the naga, and the manticore. But what will happen on a vessel crawling with monsters, where insidious intrigue and horrific violence are the rule of law? 

From writer Cullen Bunn (X-Men Blue, Deadpool, Venom) and artist Juan Doe (AMERICAN MONSTER, WORLD READER) comes a sinister tale of biblical proportions that HAD to be told at AfterShock Comics. 

And here's a URL link from an early review at Bleeding Cool.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/08/14/dark-ark-1-review-bunn-doe/

DARK ARK #1 (standard cover) s/s Juan Doe (and possibly Cullen Bunn) - $120

Ten (10) spots to start----and I'm going to look into getting a remark by Juan on the covers as well

JUL171303.jpg

:takeit:Rich: One copy please - thanks - Mike

DARK ARK #1 (Phil Hester variant) s/s Juan Doe & Phil Hester - $120

An ark containing vampires, dragons, manticore----crawling with monsters and mythical creatures of every kind.

What's not to like!

Ten (10) spots to start---and I'll also look into getting remarks

JUL171304.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

On 9/13/2017 at 7:02 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Score---the convention edition, limited to a print run of only 500 copies worldwide.

THE REALM #1 (convention exclusive cover) s/s Seth Peck & Jeremy Haun, plus cover artists Ande Parks and Megan Levens - $160

Doing signature series on this one only

Eight (8) cps available, possibly even ten.

000_ECrealm1-580x881.jpg

I'll take one of these if you still have spots!  Thanks!