• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Gold: Cole, Baker, Heath, horror, romance, sci-fi
4 4

116 posts in this topic

War 11

$110

Russ Heath classic. I think this is the best war cover of the entire Atomic Age. Lower midgrade copies are now over $1,000. Cover detached and split. Complete.

SOLD

001 (11).jpg

Edited by october

Last, but certainly not least....

Chamber of Chills 23

$400

An absolute classic and now on a lot of top 10 horror cover lists. Attached, but bottom staple has a tear. Top spine damage and stain on lower spine. Complete. VGs are close to $1000 now, with midgrade copies bringing $1000-2000.

SOLD

001 (13).jpg

Edited by october

Thanks for all of the purchases. I will leave the thread open until sometime tomorrow when I start to send out invoices. 

If you have questions or offers shoot me a PM. Some prices are pretty firm, some have some room. Worst I can say is "no".

Image result for the end

1 hour ago, october said:

Detective 35

6 Batman story pages. 

$750

The entire Batman story from Detective 35, including what is possibly the best Batman splash page of all time. All pages loose, stapled three times along left edge. A brittle coverless and similarly stapled copy of the whole book sold for $1850 on Heritage in 2015. This year a board member was asking $2750 for a married coverless copy with a piece of the Batman splash wrap missing. 

Ugh. I could have used this last week. Just sold a coverless Tec #35 missing the splash page!

Andy, is that the same scanner you've used this whole time? I remember buying my 1st books from you and seeing that grey background.

1 minute ago, VintageComics said:

Ugh. I could have used this last week. Just sold a coverless Tec #35 missing the splash page!

Andy, is that the same scanner you've used this whole time? I remember buying my 1st books from you and seeing that grey background.

Yep, same type of scanner. The original is at my mom's house, but had to buy the same model because I liked the scans so much.