• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very Sad News in the Comic World. Mrs Hotflips has passed away
5 5

41 posts in this topic

My deepest condolences to Jeff and Charles and their entire family. They are very good people and they are in my thoughts.

RIP

I recall meeting Mrs. Hotflips at the infamous "axis of evil" meeting when Carbo and Chuck Rozanzski were at the old warehouse for one of HotFlips events! Mrs. H was talking to Chuck about the old days, including his adventures in tripping acid. What a lady, gone too soon!

Edited by mrwoogieman

On 2017-09-02 at 0:46 PM, skypinkblu said:

Sadly, Harriet Cerrito, mother  of Charles and Jeff Cerrito, passed away on August 31.

She was probably one of the nicest people I have ever met, let alone one of the nicest comic book people. She was always at the Hotflips booth and always friendly and welcoming.

This is a very sad moment.

The funeral is tomorrow afternoon in Long Island at Wellwood Cemetery at 1 pm

1400 Wellwood avenue 

wyandanch, NY 

I need to find out where condolences can be sent and I will post them. I know they are on facebook, but I'm not, so I can't direct anyone there.

Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear this. My condolences to Jeff and Charles. :foryou: