• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harvey thread
7 7

218 posts in this topic

Bunny 16 - very fine/near mint - off-white pages - $45.00

This book has big cross-over appeal among chess collectors.

bunny16.jpg

bunny15bc.jpg

Bunny 18 - very fine/near mint - off-white pages - $45  SOLD!

The Queen Of The In-Crowd!

I don't think the advertising department really thought out the back cover ad placement...

bunny18.jpg

bunny18bc.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock

1 minute ago, Inaflash said:

A lot of my bull rider friends like this issue.

Ken

How many bull rider friends do you have?

4 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:
6 minutes ago, Inaflash said:

A lot of my bull rider friends like this issue.

Ken

How many bull rider friends do you have?

That's what she said?

Tales of Suspense 1 - very good minus - light tan to cream pages - $900.00

Much like Houston this book has been exposed to some water. Complete supple and legible throughout.

tos1.jpg

tos1bc.jpg

Tales to Astonish 1 - good plus - cream pages - $800.00

If this book were a house it could qualify for FEMA assistance. It is complete and structurally sound but has significant water damage. I think it could press out pretty nicely but there is some ink loss on the cover.

tta1.jpg

tta1bc.jpg

Zip 25 - very good plus - white pages - SOLD! $575.00

I am generally pretty confident in my grading skills but this book has me a little stumped. The spine is like that on an 8.5 type book. The staples are perfect. In fact most of the comic looks like a pedigree. But there are two significant defects... On the right side there is half inch tear that goes through the entire book front to back. It doesn't affect any art, it is just there. And the bottom right corner has been chewed off. That also does not affect any art. I graded it a vg+ or 4.5 as I think that is the worst possible grade that CGC would give it but man it looks and feels way nicer than that.

zip25.jpg

zip25bc.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock

Just now, Dr. Love said:

Pictorial Love Stories 24,25

Romantic Story 24

:takeit:

Now there is a MAN, confident in his collecting abilities!

Thanks Andy.

9 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

Zip 25 - very good plus - white pages - $575.00

I am generally pretty confident in my grading skills but this book has me a little stumped. The spine is like that on an 8.5 type book. The staples are perfect. In fact most of the comic looks like a pedigree. But there are two significant defects... On the right side there is half inch tear that goes through the entire book front to back. It doesn't affect any art, it is just there. And the bottom right corner has been chewed off. That also does not affect any art. I graded it a vg+ or 4.5 as I think that is the worst possible grade that CGC would give it but man it looks and feels way nicer than that.

zip25.jpg

zip25bc.jpg

take it