• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED "It was the THREAD OF SEPTEMBER............"
1 1

298 posts in this topic

CROWN 5...............................2.5..............................................C/OW.............................................$ 75 :news: SOLD Robot Man

.....Baker c/a

QQdB8vJ.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

AMAZING ADVENTURES 2..........................2.5...............................................C/OW........................................$ 65 :news: SOLD n2wDw

lyby2KG.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

RANGERS 38...............................................5.5........................................C/OW...................................$ 150 :news: SOLD n2wDw

nOiLSHG.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

JUNGLE 16.........................................NG.......................................................C/OW...........................................$ 35 ......Missing back cover and last page..... a continued story ?

8kV11LJ.jpg

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

WOW 38...............................................3.0...................................................OW...........................................$ 125

6NXG1S1.jpg

:takeit:  I tried to resist, but one of my all time favorite covers.  I think it’s still available, right?

MILLIE 13..........................................2.5.........................................OW.......................................................$ 60 :news: ThothAmon

w5KzoYQ.jpg

Edited by jimjum12