• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED "It was the THREAD OF SEPTEMBER............"
1 1

298 posts in this topic

BUSTER CRABBE 5....................................5.0...............................................OW/W.....................................................$ 1750 ....... Price is firm on this one... it's just too chock full of cool to let go of easily......

r7WSjce.jpg

STRANGE TALES 8 ..............................4.0............................................OW......................................$ 350 ......Front is beautiful but has a line indention that is seen at an angle, above the "m" in 'month".There is also a 6" tear back cover. 

DJ98aIa.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

2 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

This is one of your best threads @jimjum12

So much great stuff!!:golfclap:

Thanks, brother...... there was more, but several sold off the thread.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

FANTASTIC FEARS .......................................................4.0.............................................C/OW.......................................$ 90

HAGUr6u.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

11 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

This is one of your best threads @jimjum12

So much great stuff!!:golfclap:

Seriously, awesome stuff. I am TRYING hard not to bite and to save for NYCC, but I am starting to wonder why at this point. I really do much better buying on the boards!

6 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Seriously, awesome stuff. I am TRYING hard not to bite and to save for NYCC, but I am starting to wonder why at this point. I really do much better buying on the boards!

Really, I could spend all day and all my money in this comic con "booth"!!!

I thought I was through...... but there are a handful of early Silver Age D.C.s that I'm taking to a local show..... they often do well there, but figured maybe I should list them here first, in case any of you may need these. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

A DATE WITH JUDY 78................................5.5.........................................OW......................................................$ 20 :news: SOLD ComCav

8xlZkUM.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

BUZZY 77.....................................3.5/4.0............................................OW......................................................$ 12 :news: SOLD Goldust40

56Rszu3.jpg

Edited by jimjum12