• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NEW BOOKS SATURDAY! reduced prices! 750+ Marvel Bronze books - complete series, sets and runs! CLOSING SUNDAY! all active items on page 6!
3 3

127 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, wchung said:

Ill take the FF 190-195, 199-207 for $20----FF 139-141,144,145 for $24----FF 146-148, 150, 152 for $30.  if still available

Thanks.

Okay, all yours. Yes, anything in my posts on page 6 still not in a spoiler tag is still for sale. 

Edited by Bird

To be clear, the only items left for sale are posted on page 6 of the thread. I consolidated everything yesterday and all remaining items were moved to page 6. All sold items are in spoiler tags so if I posted it and it is not in a spoiler it is still for sale. I am humbled and overwhelmed at the sell through rate but would not mind at all moving those last few hundred comics or so listed! No love for Submariner? Invaders? Those are priced really well. Thor at $1.50 an issue? C'mon now. :sumo::sumo::sumo:

Thread closes 4 pm today EST. Most everything is sorted already but I want time to pack and watch football.

Edited by Bird

34 minutes ago, godzilla43 said:

I take these:

Submariner 6, 10, 13    3 comics    $14   NOW $10   $7
Submariner 2, 4, 5    3 comics    $20   NOW $14  $10

Okay, thank you! I will PM shortly.

Thank you everyone! We're done here! I cannot believe how many books sold, thank you thank you thank you. I will try to alert many of the buyers when I start my next sales thread, it should have some goodies in it that y'all might like.