• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Fantasy #15 (gorgeous 4.5), adding some high grade bronze and keys.
3 3

54 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Dutch74 said:

I am not criticizing the 9.9, not at all, but I am just curious. I thought centering had to be perfect in order to qualify for 9.9 or 10. Obviously I am mistaken?

It should be for a 10.0

It doesn't need to be for a 9.9

Gang, I've got a few fresh books back from CGC. Rather than start a new thread I'm going to list them here.

Secret Wars #8 CGC 9.8 is still available.

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 4.5 OW pages.

A terrific looking copy for the grade. There is no Marvel chipping. That small missing piece came off somewhere during the handling of the book unfortunately.

I will try to get some more pics of it as in the scan the browns and blacks look mottled and faded. They are not. They are very deep and dark when the book is held in hand.

The book has front cover eye appeal of a Fine range copy.

Asking $45,500

image.thumb.jpeg.da1622ee23f162114c66650551a71f11.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.3ff5c758148844012109a1df5e7e7b2c.jpeg

Edited by VintageComics

Spectacular Spider-man #1 CGC 9.8 OWW (1968 Magazine)

Because of the large, square bound, Magazine format these books are tough to find in 9.8. Sorry about the glare.

Asking $4500 SOLD!

image.thumb.jpeg.5608f3d38e585b704d7a9a3297c5eddb.jpeg

Edited by VintageComics

1 hour ago, VintageComics said:

A terrific looking copy for the grade. There is no Marvel chipping. That small missing piece came off somewhere during the handling of the book unfortunately.

I will try to get some more pics of it as in the scan the browns and blacks look mottled and faded. They are not. They are very deep and dark when the book is held in hand.

Asking $45,500

image.thumb.jpeg.09bd2bf04dbf0de6e7e9bcaf0d774359.jpeg

How's Louise's car doing :baiting:

Can't wait to see the better scan. 

7 hours ago, VintageComics said:

Asking $45,500

Roy,

This is very, very  extremely nice.

Now, if only time-payments were available for a hundred, or more, years. (shrug)

19 hours ago, VintageComics said:

Asking $45,500

Beautiful copy Roy and I love the stamp date. Coincidentally enough the other AF up for sale on the boards has the same stamp date.

On September 19, 2017 at 1:07 PM, VintageComics said:

Gang, I've moved the 9.9 to eBay so if someone wants it they can message me about it.

I have a CGC 9.8 up for sale. This copy is also structurally perfect. The only defect that keeps the book out of 9.9 is the tiny chip on the top edge (so tiny you may not see it) above the 'TE' in LIMITED

Asking price is $185 (shipping included)

image.thumb.jpeg.ab233cdcb49d93c7ab94492af833aaa1.jpeg

:takeit: