• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] THREAD NOW CLOSED! Almost everything 40-50% off listed prices! ChiSoxFan's "What Was I Thinking?"Sale! Lots of great books still remain! 50% off all lots! RECAP on Page 48!
4 4

1,016 posts in this topic

That's all for tonight, everyone.  I'm completely out of steam. zzz  It's been a long couple of days.

That said, this is just the tip of the iceberg.  I'll be back tomorrow around 6 PM CST with more books here, including some DC :whatthe: featuring the only slab in the sale, a few Batman (including a nice #238), and the start of the thread in Copper/Modern, which will kick off with, among many things, some ASM black costume goodness. :cloud9:

Thanks again to everyone for their support, and to everyone who's made a purchase so far.  I'm grabbing something to eat, but I'll try to get up a recap later on.  See everyone tomorrow! :foryou:

Just now, Martin Sinescu said:

Looking forward to the DC's, especially the books you're always beating me to :sumo:

+ 1

Chicks-in-sox is a DC hog, mostly getting to them first.

RECAP!

PAGE 1

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #2 -- VG- -- 3.5 -- $44

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #4 -- G -- 2.0 -- $10

Amazing Spider-Man #34 -- G/VG -- 3.0 -- $18

PAGE 2

Amazing Spider-Man #48 -- VF- -- 7.5 -- $80

Amazing Spider-Man #51 -- Copy A -- 2nd appearance of The Kingpin -- VG -- 4.0 -- $32

Amazing Spider-Man #51 -- Copy B -- 2nd appearance of The Kingpin -- G/VG -- 3.0 -- $26

PAGE 3

Amazing Spider-Man #74 -- VG -- 4.0 -- $12

Amazing Spider-Man #85 -- F- -- 5.5 -- $18

Amazing Spider-Man #117 -- VG -- 4.0 -- $9

Amazing Spider-man #123 -- VF/NM -- 9.0 -- $58

Amazing Spider-Man #130 -- VF+ -- 8.5 -- $40

Amazing Spider-Man #147 -- VG/F -- 5.0 -- $7

Amazing Spider-Man #148 -- The Jackal's identity revealed -- F- -- 5.5 -- $8

PAGE 4

Amazing Spider-Man #150 -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $16

Amazing Spider-Man #151 -- F- -- 5.5 -- $10

Amazing Spider-Man #153 -- VF -- 8.0 -- $13

Amazing Spider-Man #161 -- VF -- 8.0 -- $18

Amazing Spider-Man #162 -- 1st appearance of Jigsaw -- VF -- 8.0 -- $20

Amazing Spider-Man #163 -- VF -- 8.0 -- $10

Amazing Spider-Man #164 -- VF/NM -- 9.0 -- $18

Amazing Spider-Man #165 -- F+ -- 6.5 -- $7

Amazing Spider-Man #166 -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $10

Amazing Spider-Man #167 -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $10

Amazing Spider-Man #170 -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $8

Amazing Spider-Man #172 -- 1st appearance of The Rocket Racer -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $10

Amazing Spider-Man #192 -- VF+ -- 8.5 -- $9

Amazing Spider-Man 9 book low grade lot -- $24 (see page for individual issues and grades)

Amazing Spider-Man #200 -- Death of the Burglar -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $10

PAGE 5

Amazing Adventures #4 -- F+ -- 6.5 -- $8

Astonishing Tales #1 -- VF+ -- 8.5 -- $44

Avengers Annual #6 -- VF -- 8.0 -- $8

Avengers #28 -- 1st appearance of The Collector -- VG/F -- 5.0 -- $48

Avengers #36 -- G/VG -- 3.0 -- $8

Avengers #38 -- VG/F -- 5.0 -- $15

Avengers #39 -- G/VG -- 3.0 -- $8

Avengers #41 -- VG -- 4.0 -- $10

Avengers #42 -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $28

Avengers #68 -- F -- 6.0 -- $15

Avengers #71 -- 1st appearance of The Invaders -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $36

Avengers #81 -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $16

Avengers #92 -- F -- 6.0 -- $16

Avengers #98 -- NM- -- 9.2 -- $60

Avengers #102 -- Copy A -- VF/NM -- 9.0 -- $30

PAGE 6

Avengers #102 -- Copy B -- VG -- 4.0 -- $6

We're just getting started everyone!  Tomorrow, we'll have the rest of the Avengers, and some DC to placate the masses.  lol   This is going to be a marathon thread -- still to come down the road will be a ton of Daredevil (including a #131 and #168), Cap 100, Hulk 102, 141, 180, some X-Men keys (including the GS #1), and a WHOLE lot more. :banana:

And again, to everyone, thanks for the well wishes for my dad.  It means a ton. :foryou:

Edited by ChiSoxFan

Thanks again, everyone, for the well wishes. :foryou:

Tonight's schedule will be a little different than what I had originally planned.  I have a couple of straggling ASM's to throw up, and then it will be all DC to start -- very little high grade, but one MAJOR key involving a speedster (of a book I just upgraded) -- so stay tuned!

I've also started the sister thread in Copper/Modern that can be found HERE -- please check it out for some great books there as well!

I'll be kicking off here in about 30 minutes or less -- see everyone back here shortly!

2 minutes ago, ChiSoxFan said:

Thanks again, everyone, for the well wishes. :foryou:

Tonight's schedule will be a little different than what I had originally planned.  I have a couple of straggling ASM's to throw up, and then it will be all DC to start -- very little high grade, but one MAJOR key involving a speedster (of a book I just upgraded) -- so stay tuned!

I've also started the sister thread in Copper/Modern that can be found HERE -- please check it out for some great books there as well!

I'll be kicking off here in about 30 minutes or less -- see everyone back here shortly!

First Bronze Age appearance of The Whizzer? sweet!