• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One DC + One Marvel Keys Left---Discounted

9 posts in this topic

So I got these 3 today from CGC.  Man they are terrible graders.  But ok so be it.  Lets try and sell these.  Thread will be till Thursday night and after that Ill keep them if they don't sold.  Need payment before end of the day friday.  Only selling because it doesn't hurt having more money for this weekend.  Thank you for looking.

So on that note :rulez: are listed below:

1) I will not sell to HOSers, Probation listees, or Boardies I have had bad transactions before. 

2) PMs and Offers are more than welcome, but the first:takeit: gets the book in time order.  When negotiating via a PM, the final agreement becomes solid when the buyer post an :takeit: via PM

3) Shipping is $9.99 in the US  and $14.99 unlimited to Canada

4) Returns accepted if notified withing 3 days of arrival of comics to your house.

Here is my Kudos thread:  

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Avengers #4--CGC 5.0--This is a very nice presenting copy.  It got docked hard for the tanning.  You can see it on the front and back cover.  I bet a press and a clean can bump this to a 5.5 minimum.  GPA is at $1257 for past 90 days and the book is hot.  Asking $1175 $1125

Untitled-4-p1 (80).jpg

Untitled-4-p1 (81).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Brave and the Bold #34--CGC 5.0--I love Hawkman, who doesn't.  But I'm about to acquire a 8.5-9.0 copy of this book so this needs to go.  The 4.5 90 day average is $450 so lets go off that because 5.0 have had less sales and last one was an outlier in July.  Lets keep it same price as alst 4.5 sale.  Asking $450 $420

Untitled-4-p1 (76).jpg

Untitled-4-p1 (77).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

14 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Do You Believe In Nightmares #2--CGC 6.0.  This is a very cool cover and an awesome story.  I hate to see it go but im not going after these anymore.  There is no GPA on this book.  Ill ask $250

Untitled-4-p1 (79).jpg

Untitled-4-p1 (78).jpg

take it

9 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Brave and the Bold #34--CGC 5.0--I love Hawkman, who doesn't.  But I'm about to acquire a 8.5-9.0 copy of this book so this needs to go.  The 4.5 90 day average is $450 so lets go off that because 5.0 have had less sales and last one was an outlier in July.  Lets keep it same price as alst 4.5 sale.  Asking $450

Untitled-4-p1 (76).jpg

Untitled-4-p1 (77).jpg

that's a sweet book right there ;)  great price too!