• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL HAIL JASON EWERT :P

90 posts in this topic

He has the winning formula and as far as I know, he is a great Seller!

CAL hi.gif

Some of the posts are so sadly ironic now. Funny, before the smoking gun emerged, whenever someone doubted Ewert's "superhuman ability to pick ultra HG from raw con boxes" they were branded a hater, jealous :blahblah:

And... that was just because people suspected he was pressing. Oh how we wish now it was ONLY pressing. doh!

Sorry to regurgitate this old thread but I just discovered it and boy some of the posts are kinda of hilarious before the incident was uncovered.

Since it' 2008 now.

Sorry to regurgitate this old thread but I just discovered it and boy some of the posts are kinda of hilarious before the incident was uncovered.

Since it' 2008 now.

My first time reading this thread. The first couple of pages of praise were sad, then it got just so much sadder. :(

Since it' 2008 now.

yeah people saying don`t be jealous of Jason because he can grade and pick out books better than the average collector.People saying he has a good eye for this sort of thing. ;) some people even wanting to be able to know how to grade and cherry pick like Jason!

I noticed via a docket number, that Ewert attempted to sue two board members. What I found ironic was that the case was launched via Sarasota, Florida.

I guess when one is supposedly banned by CGC, Sarasota is still a nice place to reside.

(thumbs u

linky